Bob Gervais

Profile picture

The image isn't changing for me. I tried refreshing the page, restarting my browser, clearing my cache, but still, nothing. The image is scaled down and not too large, so that's not it.

This is the image in question:

MTHA_Other_010ra.png

It is appearing for me - maybe try again?

(Part of the increased speed is caching of images, so it might take a little while to change)

Not sure if this the right place to ask, but is there an option to have a cover photo? Because 1604's account has a cover photo, but is it just administrators that can have cover photos?

1 hour ago, Dr. BusFreak said:

Not sure if this the right place to ask, but is there an option to have a cover photo? Because 1604's account has a cover photo, but is it just administrators that can have cover photos?

You can add your own by clicking on the Cover Photo/picture icon in the top right of your profile. :)

1 hour ago, 1604 said:

You can add your own by clicking on the Cover Photo/picture icon in the top right of your profile. :)

Are you talking about the profile picture? Because I look at the top right of my account and I click on my profile picture and it just leads me to my profile.

22 hours ago, Dr. BusFreak said:

Are you talking about the profile picture? Because I look at the top right of my account and I click on my profile picture and it just leads me to my profile.

No, sorry. I've attached pictures of where the button is on desktop and on mobile.

You can also PM me the pictures you would like for your avatar and cover photo and I can set them for you.

CoverPhoto2.png

CoverPhoto1.png

On 1/8/2017 at 1:05 AM, 1604 said:

37 minutes ago, 1604 said:

No, sorry. I've attached pictures of where the button is on desktop and on mobile.

You can also PM me the pictures you would like for your avatar and cover photo and I can set them for you.

CoverPhoto2.png

CoverPhoto1.png

Nothing there on my end (unless i'm blind).Capture00.JPG

16 minutes ago, Oc4526 said:

Nothing there on my end (unless i'm blind).Capture00.JPG

Oh jeez, it was disabled. That's embarassing. -_-

Try now, it should be enabled. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1604 said:

Oh jeez. It was disabled. That's embarassing.

Try now, it should be enabled. :D

Capture00.JPG Phew . I'm not blind :D

• Like 1

Also, about the profile picture upload process, why is the max file size 0.1 MB? Is there any file that's that small? Well at least on the Canucks forum, the max file size to upload profile pics is 1 MB. And the Canucks forum is also powered by Invision Power Services, Inc., so what's the matter?

I also noticed on mobile there's an option called Chatbox. But it seems to be a bit buggy 

once it said it was Offline 

now says I don't have permission to chat. IMG_2168.PNG IMG_2169.PNG

On 1/9/2017 at 0:24 AM, Oc4526 said:

I also noticed on mobile there's an option called Chatbox. But it seems to be a bit buggy 

once it said it was Offline 

now says I don't have permission to chat. IMG_2168.PNG IMG_2169.PNG

That's our new chat room. Coming soon!

• Like 2

On 1/9/2017 at 0:17 AM, Dr. BusFreak said:

Also, about the profile picture upload process, why is the max file size 0.1 MB? Is there any file that's that small? Well at least on the Canucks forum, the max file size to upload profile pics is 1 MB. And the Canucks forum is also powered by Invision Power Services, Inc., so what's the matter?

Increased the max file size to 1 MB, and raised the resolution limit as well. Should be easier to upload profile pictures now. :)

1 hour ago, Nick B said:

I don't have a Cover Photo function. Was it disabled again?

No, sorry - inconsistency based on how some users have wiki editor status assigned. Fixed now!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1604 said:

Increased the max file size to 1 MB, and raised the resolution limit as well. Should be easier to upload profile pictures now. :)

Thank you so much. You have been such a big help with my questions with cover photos and profile photos. Thank you.

• Like 1