vicinity

Advertisment/wrap buses

7925:

9139605055_c3cdfc3db2_c.jpg

Rode it earlier this evening on the 14. Also spotted it leaving Heritage going south on Macleod at around 7:00 PM

Sorry, but I can't even make out what's on the side of that bus at all. Would you be able to maybe wait until you get a better photo of that bus with the wrap on it before posting an image? Thanks!

And I appreciate the fact you are now using thumbnails for attaching photos.

Sorry, but I can't even make out what's on the side of that bus at all. Would you be able to maybe wait until you get a better photo of that bus with the wrap on it before posting an image? Thanks!

And I appreciate the fact you are now using thumbnails for attaching photos.

Sorry about that, and I apologize for the thread bump-up. I will try to get a better photo tomorrow (if the bus is on a route in my area)

Sorry about that, and I apologize for the thread bump-up. I will try to get a better photo tomorrow (if the bus is on a route in my area)

Thread bump ups don't bother me at all! Though it does apparently bother some. Either way, the wrap will probably be on the bus for awhile, but as we both know, with you being in school and AG buses don't normally go out on weekends, it is hard for you. I remember those days when I was doing this same sort of thing at your age, but didn't have Digital Cameras and the Internet to even talk to many about this hobby.

I am actually a bit behind on posting some stuff, so I may have a few wrap photos to post here very soon!

I just seen that bus at Somerset beautiful wrap, its advertising a TV show on CTV

The bus is on Route 14 today again, but I'm still unable to photograph it today. I find the wrap interesting as it is mainly black, and changes the font of the side/rear fleet numbers slightly.

The bus is on Route 14 today again, but I'm still unable to photograph it today. I find the wrap interesting as it is mainly black, and changes the font of the side/rear fleet numbers slightly.

Ill see if i can find it at anderson in the next little bit. I saw it the day it went into service wrapped but didnt think to photo it. It is a beaut!

Ceiling ad on #7948:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384632134.700448.jpg

The ad looks great. This bus also has a full side wrap that's the same/very similar to this.

Interesting inside-window ad on #2260:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388795456.283162.jpg

I believe I've seen one or more buses with a similar style of ad before as well.