vicinity

Advertisment/wrap buses

2031 has the wrap on one side as well.

and so are all the inside advertisements, including some on the roof.

Pretty much no heat in that car, brrrr.

8017 has the BMO wrap.

Rode that one today and it also has all interior ads for BMO. And 7845 is in the BMO wrap now as well.

As relevant a place as any:

The ad wraps all over University Station for WIND Mobile have now been taken down (after close to 1.5 years) and replaced with CGA wraps/ads. SAIT/ACAD/Jubilee Station also has the CGA ads all over it.

8081 is now wrapped for radio station 98.5 - It was on the 32 earlier this afternoon when I saw it. 8051 hasn't been on the road much over the past week and a half with it's new wrap.

Here's an image of 8051.

060411-06570ct8051.jpg

Edited by BCT-3122-D800-10240

Cool full-size wrap on the back of some D60LFRs. It's mostly white, except for an image of something in the place a window would be. Makes it look like it actually has a window. Ad is for Western something, didn't catch it all.

I really like the full Chinatown ad wrap on 6060. Think it looks great on the D60LFR. I thought that bus was supposed to be assigned to the 301 based on what they were promoting on the Chinese radio so that it keeps on looping through Chinatown, but I've seen it running up and down Coach hill on the 101 as well. Guess its too hard to try to dispatch it out on a single route every single day.

I really like the full Chinatown ad wrap on 6060. Think it looks great on the D60LFR. I thought that bus was supposed to be assigned to the 301 based on what they were promoting on the Chinese radio so that it keeps on looping through Chinatown, but I've seen it running up and down Coach hill on the 101 as well. Guess its too hard to try to dispatch it out on a single route every single day.

They do not have the space at VP to keep the bus in a seperate location in the garage to make sure it goes on a 301 every day.

They do not have the space at VP to keep the bus in a seperate location in the garage to make sure it goes on a 301 every day.

Saw it for the first time today, looks cool. But yea its just in the lanes along with the other buses.

Latest ultratail on Airdrie ICE #3701

There is a Calgary D60LFR, I think 6016, and a D40LF with that wrap on. Caught my attention yesterday as I saw the artic and thought it was a rear window, which made me wonder what bus it was.

2039 has a spiffy new wrap for Mark's work wearhouse.

Fleet numbers are being added to the buses with the Western Direct back ads. Never seen a vertical fleet number before. Ugly font but it gets the job done :P.

cGJ1b.jpg

2039 has a spiffy new wrap for Mark's work wearhouse.

Fleet numbers are being added to the buses with the Western Direct back ads. Never seen a vertical fleet number before. Ugly font but it gets the job done :P.

I will have to look closer but from what I saw it seems to be black tape.

At least 4 D40LF's have been spotted in the 'Bell' full ad wrap as of late. The ones I can think of off hand right now are 7918, 7925, 7948, and at least one or two 7800's, but I forget which ones. Anyone have a few mroe to add to this list? Thanks!