The CPTDB would like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

vicinity

Advertisment/wrap buses

I thought it would be cool too keep track of wraped buses as new wrap were applied

8091 Vibe 98.5

8077 crime stoppers

7895 and 8012 have matching add not sure what of but its a blue add

7895 and 8012 have matching add not sure what of but its a blue add

It's a CIR ad, and IIRC all the interior ads are CIR as well. Also 7895 has the CIR ad on its bike rack as well.

I think that a number of 2005s (?) have Calgary Public Library wraps. (I don't know the numbers, so correct me if I'm wrong).

It's a CIR ad, and IIRC all the interior ads are CIR as well. Also 7895 has the CIR ad on its bike rack as well.

I think that a number of 2005s (?) have Calgary Public Library wraps. (I don't know the numbers, so correct me if I'm wrong).

Yes your right i recall seeing them and i know 7960 has had a yellow wrap for some time now aswell

7930 has the full CPL ad wrap, and 7962 has a full rear wrap for the CPL. I think there are a few others as well.

I'm trying to remember if there are any winnipegers with full or almost full ad wraps, as I seem to remember 7963 having one a little while ago... As well a number of winnipegers had a full rear wrap for Tony Roma's, but I don't know if they still do...

Hmm... 7962 has a full ad wrap? News to me.

No, I meant that it just has a rear wrap for the CPL. Sorry :P

7818 has a rear ad wrap for "Blow before you go" single use breathalyzers.

Yeah, there's an artic with that rear ad too... I think it might be 6030. I'll have to check my pictures.

Yeah, there's an artic with that rear ad too... I think it might be 6030. I'll have to check my pictures.

yup 6015 has a rear add aswell

7960 with a full ad wrap for United Way, also has most of the interior ads for United Way.

Yes its had that wrap for almost 2 years now! And i must say that 7960 is the nicest one of the whole batch 7921-7962!

Yes its had that wrap for almost 2 years now! And i must say that 7960 is the nicest one of the whole batch 7921-7962!

Agreed! I rather enjoyed driving that bus a couple of months ago on the route 3 except for it's ride quality...!

xqc13 said:
8044 has a new wrap for "Inn from the Cold". It was on the 146 this evening.

Still have yet to have seen that one...

Here's 8094 wrapped for the Co-op Stuff-A-Bus at the Forest Lawn store. Not sure how long it will be there for today, but it had already been there for several hours. It was there about 30 minutes ago.
181110-04632ct8094.jpg

Seems to be a letter missing in that phrase... Anyone else notice it?

Yeah, that threw me for a loop once I got home and looked at the photo!

Did you happen to notice if the otherside of the bus has the same wrap and the same mistake on it?

It is a full wrap, but no, I didn't notice if the mistake was on the other side as well. I didn't notice the mistake until I saw the photo, and unfortunately I don't have any photos of the other side.

xqc13 said:
It is a full wrap, but no, I didn't notice if the mistake was on the other side as well. I didn't notice the mistake until I saw the photo, and unfortunately I don't have any photos of the other side.

7935 is also wrapped in the same ad wrap as 7961, but it's not missing what we noticed is missing on 7961. Attached are images of both buses for comparison.

100111_05239ct7961.jpg 110111_05245ct7935.jpg

7935 is also wrapped in the same ad wrap as 7961, but it's not missing what we noticed is missing on 7961. Attached are images of both buses for comparison.

Didn't catch the fleet number, but last night I saw one of the 8016-8065 D40LF series wrapped in the same ad wrap as 7935, 7961. As well, 7961 was on the rte 24 last night.