Advertisment/wrap buses

vicinity

At least 4 D40LF's have been spotted in the 'Bell' full ad wrap as of late. The ones I can think of off hand right now are 7918, 7925, 7948, and at least one or two 7800's, but I forget which ones. Anyone have a few mroe to add to this list? Thanks!

7839 :)

• 5 months later...

Been meaning to get a pic of this incredibly colourful wrap for weeks now. All interior ads are for the East Village as well. A series 7 (possibly 2257) also has the same wrap, but I think it looks nicer with the roofline upgrade.

SJbqyl.jpg

Been meaning to get a pic of this incredibly colourful wrap for weeks now. All interior ads are for the East Village as well. A series 7 (possibly 2257) also has the same wrap, but I think it looks nicer with the roofline upgrade.

Interesting! I don`t think I have spotted that one yet...

Spotted 2321 yesterday with it`s wrap and I love how that one looks!

I have also been seeing bus /8006 with an ad wrap, but I don`t recall what the ad is advertising, so if someone can enlighten us on that, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Interesting! I don`t think I have spotted that one yet...

Spotted 2321 yesterday with it`s wrap and I love how that one looks!

I have also been seeing bus /8006 with an ad wrap, but I don`t recall what the ad is advertising, so if someone can enlighten us on that, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

8006 is, iirc, for this company: http://www.maxwellrealty.ca/

2256 is the other car with this wrap. 2015 and 2025 are both wrapped for Taco Time:

K4plol.jpg

Really clever new ad for SAIT on some SD160's stanchions:

Zp16sl.jpg

In terms of other CTrains with wraps, I know there are a few U2s with full wraps for Amp Radio (using the old branding) as well as XL103. There's also a U2 recently wrapped for Automaxx and an SD160 wrapped for Jugo Juice.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw a number of SD160s with green doors. Was really hoping it was just and ad. After peaking at AG, discovered that luckily it was. It looks soooo ugly! Especially on the Red/Grey/White color scheme. There are 9 cars (3 full trains) that i could see that had these green doors....and 8 doors per train....ughhh!

IMG_0729.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...