What music are you listening to right now?

George L.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TExL1Ril1Y8

Baby Ariel: New Kid in Town for Disney Channel Original Movie Zombies 2 Soundtrack. The movie just came out this Past Friday on Disney Channel (US Version) and Zombies 2 movie will come out next month on Disney Channel (Latin America version) 

Excess Love Remix

Double Double 

My Soul says Yes

Miracle Worker

Onaga

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know this is bad, but every time I hear the word “coronavirus”, it just conjures up visions of beaches and palm trees so I decided to spin some music along that theme.

611E199B-4D90-4D01-868B-A38F090CE53C.thumb.jpeg.142b05f2587880281c1971c9f52e6d7b.jpeg

The third track, Stranded On A Sandbar, has a nice verse with a bit of foam for you guys:

I feel like I'm stranded on a sandbar
Stuck in my tracks like a street car
Playin' it for all that it's worth
I'm just payin' for my sins on earth

The inside of the jacket has some nice pictures of the recording session.  Boxes of Ampex tape?  Analogue mixing desk with feet and drinks sitting on it?  Yikes!

5EDC1CA4-3B11-4799-A585-499C22E605EE.thumb.jpeg.71da9ceda1810c7e28384a2a49ce90f2.jpeg

4456EF63-BBA3-4CA8-B505-50F495946647.thumb.jpeg.4174e12cd9e1ad408291564268299c6a.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Going through the album Folklore by Taylor Swift. Especially since she just released her last album Lover on August 23, 2019 (11 months ago). A year ago, she released a track called The Archer.

Listening in order. The 1 by Taylor Swift (first track) reminds me of The One That Got Away by Katy Perry (released on her album Teenage Dream original almost 10 years ago).

Good thing we have the "general lounge" to discuss everything else beyond transit. Especially since when I had transit as an interest 10 years ago, people said "it is a very weird obsession" to "how can you make this a career." There have been a few people who have made careers in transit. Along with connecting to other people who share similar interests or share such content.

Next month, Katy Perry releases her new album Smile. Though, my favourite album from hers is Teenage Dream. Will probably write a follow-up to the new album later. Right now, just want to enjoy the new Taylor Swift album.