NAIT LRT

Old Look

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Innuendo said:

I guess now Metro Line trains only go to Central off-peak. Why Central of all stations and for how long?

ServiceChangeNAIT.jpg

I'd suspect they do that so it can use the crossover to get it back onto the proper line for the return trip

Remember, that line is only supposed to be NAIT to Jubilee

• Like 1

They are doing tile replacements at stations so they are likely closing a track.  Would you rather Nait trains only went to Grant Mac?

1 hour ago, Innuendo said:

I guess now Metro Line trains only go to Central off-peak. Why Central of all stations and for how long?

ServiceChangeNAIT.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, awstott said:

They are doing tile replacements at stations so they are likely closing a track.  Would you rather Nait trains only went to Grant Mac?

I didn't mean to make it sound like a complaint. Plus, I misunderstood what the city meant so thanks for clearing that up, since I thought this was a change that would last a while. Sorry for any confusion! ?

7 hours ago, Benton Harper said:

I'd suspect they do that so it can use the crossover to get it back onto the proper line for the return trip

Remember, that line is only supposed to be NAIT to Jubilee

Usually turnbacks for NLRT are Bay or Churchill. Churchill has the NLRT crossovers north of the station. Central is a little bit odd as a result, but that's a result of the work being at Bay. There's also LED lighting upgrades in the tunnels which might be going on concurrently. 

• 11 months later...