Historic Tours

So, for the historic tours this year, there will be three premium tours in addition to the regular tours. These ones will feature a special tour of an historic facility, in addition to the bus tour. They are happening on July 19 (FEP Streetcar barn), July 31 (Avation Museum) and August 8 (Government House). I wouldn't mind going on one or even all of these. So, if anyone want to meet up on these, we should buy tickets now, to make sure that we get seats. Anyone up for doing any of these?

Premium Historical Tour

Tickets:

$10.00

Tours:

Pick-up location for each tour is at the North side of City Hall at 99 Street & 103A Avenue East bound (Bus Stop #1123). Please ensure you are at the pick-up location 20 minutes before the tour starts. Each tour is approximately three hours.

Note: only 40 seats available for each tour.

Tour 1 - Monday, July 19

5pm - 8pm

Strathcona Tour and Edmonton Radial Railway Society (ERRS) Streetcar Barns at Fort Edmonton Park

Tour 2 - Saturday, July 31

1pm – 4pm

Blue Line Tour and Alberta Aviation Museum

Tour 3 - Sunday, August 8

1:30pm – 4:30pm

Glenora Tour and Government House

I have that day off as well. First day of holidays!!!!

I may have some Indy stuff I need to do tho.

But I'm making time for the tour.....

Nice. When I find out my work schedule, IF I am on the early shift...I'll come out and fly standby.

Edit: I am on lates that week..figures :(

• 2 weeks later...
Given the tours from 5-8, I'm almost thinking it would be better to go for dinner after the tour.

I'll need to head back to Red Deer right after the tour. Early day at work Tuesday, and I also have to get 6000 ready for the parade on Wednesday morning so Tuesday is going to be a long day.

If you guys want to hold off for a dinner afterwards no problem, I can grab a bite before 5 PM.