Indoor shots

BCT-3122-D800-10240

Here's my version:

8150 is seen in the morning at Oshawa Bus Terminal:

DRT_8150_left_below.jpgDRT_8150_right.jpg

Here's 8118, same location as 8150 except it's in the afternoon:

DRT_8118_GM_Classic.jpgDRT_8118_GM_Classic_below.jpg

That is probably the first GM Fishbowl in exsistance that I have seen to have a retro-fitted Roof-Top HVAC system. general682002 do you mind if I save the pictures to my hardrive?

That is probably the first GM Fishbowl in exsistance that I have seen to have a retro-fitted Roof-Top HVAC system. general682002 do you mind if I save the pictures to my hardrive?

Denver's RTD did a lot like that. Somewhere I have some pics of them lurking on my HD when they were in Denver. Of course, the bus general posted is ex Denver.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I took this one today at TTC's St. Clair West Station.

Original:

6272r.jpg

Brightened a bit in Photoshop:

6272r_brightened.jpg

For the original photo I took it in auto mode with the Exposure Compensation at -0.5. I can use Long Time Exposure on my camera but it can only be set to none, 0.7 seconds, 1 seconds, 1.5 seconds, 2 seconds, 3 seconds and 4 seconds. I first tried the lowest one, 0.7 seconds, when I was taking this photo but it became blurry and bright, possibly because I shook the camera a bit. What do you guys think I should try next time I'm taking a photo in an underground terminal?

• 1 month later...

Not much light inside some of these garages in some parts of thew world, is there.

Not so here in England where it becomes apparent that both electric and natural light is available in the depots. At newer depots the vehicles are parked in the open air (great for taking photos) but, as I discovered on Thursday 18th September, the depot workshops have both types of light. These photos were taken at the Hengrove Depot of my local bus operator First Bristol. Consent had been obtained before I went inside the workshops: first from the depot's Duty Supervisor and then from the Duty Workshop Supervisor.

37587-small.jpg

First Bristol 37587 (WX58 JWU)

37591-small.jpg

First Bristol 37591 (WX58 JWZ)

37593-small.jpg

First Bristol 37592 (WX58 JXB)

The vehicles in these photos are all brand-new and have not yet entered service at the time of writing this.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...