new.flyer.408

Paperbus Thread

The ETS one is a bit inaccurate.

A bit? A quick glance I found 4-5 things wrong!

There are enough photos online that I would hope one is able to at least determine the correct windows for the bus, and right size of doors!

Sorry to double post, but here is MT 2007 D60LFR 0753 operating eastbound on route 1C Dundas!

Front:

Rear:

This could be an actual bus by next year!

Orion VII HEV demo, most details done by Jan Boic.

http://www.maj.com/gallery/dyip-90/paperbus/1043-hevdemo.png

York Region Transit New Livery D40LF

http://www.maj.com/gallery/dyip-90/paperbus/d40lf-new.png

Has that livery been applied to anything yet?

While I'm at it see this:

http://www.etspe.ca/cptdb/index.php?act=At...post&id=215

A couple of Buses from the old site.... before it got wiped clean.

Some are also reposts of D. Yip wonderful handmanship.

That MT Flyer should not have that destination sign! iirc, the flyers retired before the inception of route 61 Mavis Road which is no earlier than october 8, 1999 (when Mavis from Britannia to north of the 401 opened).

Can anybody make a orion I in ttc's old livery sighned to 83 Jones, fleet number 9360. NOT CNG, with A/C.

And a Newflyer D40-90 in ttc's old livery sighned to 72 Pape fleet number 6582. And one more bus,a flyer D900 in ttc old livery sighned to 25 Don mills. fleet number.84xx, with a/c.

Oh, and one more, an orion 5,in ttc old livery on route 132 milner, fleet number 6732. :) thanks very much. :D

Anyone?

That MT Flyer should not have that destination sign! iirc, the flyers retired before the inception of route 61 Mavis Road which is no earlier than october 8, 1999 (when Mavis from Britannia to north of the 401 opened).

Well... when i designed this bus a while back, this is what the person asked for.... so that is why the destination sign is 61 Mavis....

Has that livery been applied to anything yet?

is that how the livery is going to be applyed on the drivers side???

i did one on an orion 5 but the york "Y" is tilted in the other direction on mine.... :)

before i finish my D40LFR I should know which is the right way......

since we are all starting to post the Newest style of the New Flyer buses.Here is my version of a C40LFR i did then my friend painted it.

Chris!! welcome back..... B)

anyone that was wondering.... i am still here making buses, but cant do orders cause it is too time consuming right now.... i will post what i can, when i can....

enjoy BT 0612

EDIT: well... i guess that bus isnt done....lol... forgot the wheels and dest sign..... update later....

NOVA_LFS_2005_NEW_BRAMPTON_3.5.PNG