new.flyer.408

Paperbus Thread

This wasnt taken by me.It was taken by someone named Jereme

Oh, OK.

Anyway, hope you don't mind I posted the photo here. :)

I thought it could help a lot for many designers here.

It's very good!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is the updated Beulas Spica 9.80m for the Swiss Post; three little, fresh jewels that arrived last week!

beulas_spica_9m_ptt_2012_V1-5.png

photo 1.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Unlike thought, these no longer have the A/C unit on the roof, but it is located directly behind the engine - a grill door, between the engine heat exaust grills and the rear wheel - on the aft right side of the bus.

Have fun with this one, I think it looks better than the former design!

as of me, I love this trolleybus drawing very much. In fact, it is no longer an artic.... http://transphoto.ru/photo/519812/ Its very easy to redraw it into a model...just google for their photos "YUMZ T1 trolleybus"

I still have my Crown Ikarus III papercraft, so that could be used to make your YUMZ T1, since their shape is similar.. :)

I was a bit bored, so I spent a half hour of goodness preparing a 2008 Starliner L for Denver, before going to bed.

Enjoy!

starliner_2008_version_l_denver_demo.png

2 MegaMoonLiner:

Thanks for an advice, I will do it sometime. Yesterday I did a model of UMZ TR1 just by naked eyes

You mean, without resource photos? :blink:

That's kawai, that proves how much we like some vehicle!

I even could do a '92 Honda NSX without any resource photos, hence I am obssessive for that car!

As I said on a topic about seeing the newest Neoplan Skyliner in Swiss PostBus colors, I was not joking!

Here is it!

skyliner_2010_v1-5_citybus_ptt.png

Have fun! :D

News feed!

Someone has asked me an Academy D4500CT, so I found it on another place.

NJTAcademyMCID4500CT.png

It's not a flawless work, but I still respect this gentleman's work, so have fun with this. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plus, the latest Skyliner, in photos:

Shashin-0011.jpg

Shashin-0012.jpg

Plus I have the news that both Starliner and Skyliner may come in NYCB and NYBS liveries!

Here's eleven more buses. I finally finished most of the KCATA Gillig Low Floors and found the correct rear end design for the Mountain Line Gillig Phantom. I also finished the modifications to the LACMTA Orion VI that Ramirez asked for, and made a few improvements to the Mountain Metro Gillig Low Floors. I hope this is not too much. :)

I've still got some bus projects to finish, but it has been an unexpectedly busy summer and school's due to start again in a week and a half. I apologize for the long delay.

Gillig Advantage99.png

Gillig Advantage100.png

Gillig Advantage101.png

Gillig Advantage102.png

Gillig Advantage103.png

Gillig Advantage104.png

Gillig Advantage114.png

Gillig Advantage208.png

Gillig Advantage209.png

Orion VI #21.png

Gillig Phantom153.png

Here's eleven more buses. I finally finished most of the KCATA Gillig Low Floors and found the correct rear end design for the Mountain Line Gillig Phantom. I also finished the modifications to the LACMTA Orion VI that Ramirez asked for, and made a few improvements to the Mountain Metro Gillig Low Floors. I hope this is not too much. :)

I've still got some bus projects to finish, but it has been an unexpectedly busy summer and school's due to start again in a week and a half. I apologize for the long delay.

NICE!!! I been looking all over for some KCATA buses! Do you have any KC MAX buses? Or any KCATA Gillig Phantoms?

Hello, Everyone... I haven't been posting in a while...so I'll try to post something interesting throughout the week. Hello to the newcomers by the way. :)

I will try the same, Hank-san.

I have been creating other stuff, like warships and really had no time for bus papercraft...

Some problems at my work did not made things any easier, too... :/

But here is a warm welcome to AUTUMN! :D

skyliner_2010_v1-5_citybus_skylights_jp_akikyo.png

I am warning: the first time this was seen on the Web was on someone's live session, on LiveStream, and all applauded such work!

This papercraft was requested by someone logged on there, and it took about 30 minutes, so that person was still there, when this was delivered!

Now, for you, Autumn lovers, you can enjoy it, too! :)

Hello, Everyone.

Here's My new Livery Paper Bus Series: Autumn Bliss Transit

Local Buses:

Novabus LFS ('08)

Autumn Bliss Transit Novabus LFS ('08 version) 1.png

Autumn Bliss Transit Novabus LFS ('08 version) 2.png

NABI 40-LFW Hybrid

Autumn Bliss Transit NABI 40-LFW ('08 hybrid version) 1.png

Autumn Bliss Transit NABI 40-LFW ('08 hybrid version) 2.png

Express Buses:

MCI D4500CT

Autumn Bliss Transit MCI D4500 Commuter Coach.png

MCI D4500CT (New Rear)

Autumn Bliss Transit D4500 Commuter Coach (new rear).png

This is what I made for now. I may be able to add some more buses to my fleet...unless I can find some blank RTSes (GMC/TMC/Novabus).

Until then, enjoy my series. But respect it as well. :)

Here are some more buses from my Autumn Bliss Transit series:

Local Buses:

Orion V

Autumn Bliss Transit OriOn V.png

Neoplan AN440LF

Autumn Bliss Transit Neoplan AN440LF.png

Express Buses:

Prevost X3-45 (ADA-Acessible)

Autumn Bliss Transit Prevost X3-45 (ADA).png

Van Hool C2045 Commuter (created by MegaMoonLiner)

Autumn Bliss Transit Van Hool C2045 Commuter.png

That's it for now. I'm going to get some sleep. And remember to give love to my creations. :)

Here are some more buses from my Autumn Bliss Transit series:

Local Buses:

Orion V

Neoplan AN440LF

Express Buses:

Prevost X3-45 (ADA-Acessible)

Van Hool C2045 Commuter (created by MegaMoonLiner)

That's it for now. I'm going to get some sleep. And remember to give love to my creations. :)

Those Express are very kawai!

Why don't you try that on these?

iveco_mago2_kuhaku_adv.png

megaliner_2012_beta_pt1.png

megaliner_2012_beta_pt2.png

This one special for use in Japan.

mitsubishi-fuso_aeroking_kuhaku.png

So, I found a model of a Flxible from WMATA - the old scheme - found the scheme interesting, and added to an intercity bus, whenever WMATA would ever adopt the Neoplan N318 back in the mid 90's...

I guess it looks good enough!... :)

neoplan_n318_wmata_oldscheme_advanced.png

This is a one of the kind version, fitted for use in the US (back bumper, divided windshield, AC unit, engine compartment grills), so if this interests you for other TA's, then ask me for a blank model, and I will prepare it right away!

Very nice. I live in Kansas City. We also have 4000 and 4100 series Gilligs (2010 and 2011 models)

a few minor mistakes on the2600, 2700 series and the small (prefix S) series, but other than that, nice.

@MegaMoonLiner

I applaud your observations about my express buses. :)

I hope you can agree with my new paint job (Autumn Bliss) that I created.

Ladies & Gentlemen: Here's the new lineup...

Iveco Mago2 Minibus

Autumn Bliss Transit Iveco Mago2 Minibus (kuhaku adv).png

Mitsubishi-Fuso Aeroking

Autumn Bliss Transit Mitsubishi-Fuso Aeroking Kuhaku.png

Neoplan GMBH Megaliner 2012

Autumn Bliss Transit Neoplan GMBH Megaliner 2012 (beta pt1).png

Autumn Bliss Transit Neoplan GMBH Megaliner 2012 (beta pt2).png

Enjoy my new paint jobs of Autumn Bliss Transit! :)

@MegaMoonLiner

I applaud your observations about my express buses. :)

I hope you can agree with my new paint job (Autumn Bliss) that I created.

Ladies & Gentlemen: Here's the new lineup...

Iveco Mago2 Minibus

Mitsubishi-Fuso Aeroking

Neoplan GMBH Megaliner 2012

Enjoy my new paint jobs of Autumn Bliss Transit! :)

I think they look good!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This comes just a little bit late, but here is the Memorial 9/11 bus, a paint job from Chris Schmidt (?) upon my latest US spec bus, the Neoplan N318!

I need to be sure wether the paint scheme was really done by Chris or if it is someone else's work.

If it is yours, please claim it ASAP, as I already posted the papercraft on my website as well, and it can be changed any time. :)

This is an exception, as I stated that no more simple version papercraft would be designed, unless a reasonable exception would come.

neoplan_n318_9-11_memorial.png

EDIT: Or, if wished, the advanced model!

neoplan_n318_9-11_memorial_advanced.png

Edited by MegaMoonLiner

Yes its mine,here is the bus for comparison

So, all these posts are correct! :)

http://modelbus-sailormoon.webs.com/apps/blog/show/18855110-9-11-neoplan-n318-us-spec-

http://ninjatoes.blogspot.ch/2012/09/papercraft-neoplan-n318-transliner-bus.html

This one isn't holding your name, but I already asked them to add it.

http://www.papercraftsquare.com/911-neoplan-n318-transliner-paper-bus-free-paper-model-download.html

Hope you like my model, though!... :D