new.flyer.408

Paperbus Thread

I Really wish someone would make the actually model of this..that would be great.Currently Im working on a test model for the XN40.Should be posted soon

I Really wish someone would make the actually model of this..that would be great.Currently Im working on a test model for the XN40.Should be posted soon

You taking requests :D?

My own orignal designs, I guess you can call them a "concept bus". Tell me what you guys think.

45 foot:

40 foot:

Me gusta your paperbuses! Maybe you should consider making them on the computer?

Me gusta your paperbuses! Maybe you should consider making them on the computer?

Well, I wanted to kep them hand drawn. That is part of their charm. However, I would like to one day hook up my All-in-one printer to my main computeer, so that I can scan them and share them.

Current models I have made:

---NABI---

40-LFW(Gen 1 CNG)

40-LFW(Gen 1 LNG)

40-LFW(Gen 2)

40-LFW(Gen 3)

42-BRT

60-BRT

65-BRT

Metro 45C

---New Flyer---

D40LF

C40LF

D60HF

C40LFR

GE40LF

DE42LFA

---Van Hool---

A300L

---Nova Bus---

LFS(Current)

LFS Articulated(Current)

---Orion---

VI

VII NG

VII 3G

---MCI---

D4500

---Gillig---

BRT

Planned:

C40HF

D60LF

E40LFR

C60LFR

GE40LFR

DE60LFA

Orion V

Re-do the Orion VII NG/3Gs

I really like your hand drawn buses! Some painted as OC Transpo would look good!

Which ones specifically? The post above has my full list. Anything except the Orion VIIs(Want to re-do those first)

Also, my concept bus models are available as well.

Ok, here is my attempt. WARNING: My drawing is based off the LACMTA model. So the door config and top look different, but I tried to keep it as close as possible to the Livery, based on good pics I could find:

paperbuses049.jpg

paperbuses048.jpg

paperbuses050.jpg

Toronto Transit Commission 1996 Orion V: Available in PDF format.

The model is intended to be printed on 11 x 17 paper, but it can also be printed on 8.5 x 11 (or any other size for that matter). Might take a couple of tries to set up the printer to shrink it correctly though.

96v-preview.PNG

(click for PDF copy)

I won't see this model hastily edited in a poor bitmap format on NYC Transit Forums...right?

I won't see this model hastily edited in a poor bitmap format on NYC Transit Forums...right?

Ugh...the NYC transit forums....I here ya....the editing without permission and not giving proper credits is horrendous over there.

Ok, so re-creating the "frameless window" effect on paper buses have always irritated me. IThis is my attempt to solve this issue. What do you guys think? Obviously it can't reflect light, but it can give the appearance of frameless windows.(As you can tell in photos, I made a few cutting errors that resulted in the openings you see at the front-top of the bus-cutting too fast)

NABI 65-BRT for the Local 264 in my fictional city:

paperbuses055.jpg

paperbuses054.jpg

paperbuses053.jpg

paperbuses056.jpg

Ok, so re-creating the "frameless window" effect on paper buses have always irritated me. IThis is my attempt to solve this issue. What do you guys think? Obviously it can't reflect light, but it can give the appearance of frameless windows.(As you can tell in photos, I made a few cutting errors that resulted in the openings you see at the front-top of the bus-cutting too fast)

NABI 65-BRT for the Local 264 in my fictional city:

I like that model, I still can't believe that you can open the front sliding door!

I like your bus shelter too :)

Here's my new Paperbus fleet for Sunlight Transit:

NABI 40-LFW CNG:

Sunlight Transit NABI 40-LFW ('08 CNG version) (part 1).png

Sunlight Transit NABI 40-LFW ('08 CNG version) (part 2).png

NABI 40-LFW Hybrid:

Sunlight Transit NABI 40-LFW ('08 hybrid version) 1.png

Sunlight Transit NABI 40-LFW ('08 hybrid version) 2.png

Novabus LFS

Sunlight Transit Novabus LFS.png

I hope I can paint on some more buses throughout this week.

If only I can find a Blank Orion VII (Diesel/CNG/Hybrid) Paperbus...

This will be my next big thing, the Irisbus Magelys HD and HDH...

3388_aMagelys3.jpg

2636955664_small_1.jpg

...That will ultimately work together for Juventus' bus, a something that Ramirez50593-san will enjoy!

Just let me finish my Neoplan Serenityliner, and I am ready to go with the Magelys!

@MegaMoonLiner

Do you still have (or create) the GTA: Vice City's 'Coach?'

I have the Coach series. But the one I'm requesting is for the Sunlight Transit (Yellow & Orange color) livery and also I want the ad boards to be all white so I can place some of my created ads on the side (I'm using GIMP for editing purposes).

Thank you for taking my request.

This will be my next big thing, the Irisbus Magelys HD and HDH...

...That will ultimately work together for Juventus' bus, a something that Ramirez50593-san will enjoy!

Just let me finish my Neoplan Serenityliner, and I am ready to go with the Magelys!

Oh I will enjoy :D, thanks bro!

@MegaMoonLiner

Do you still have (or create) the GTA: Vice City's 'Coach?'

I have the Coach series. But the one I'm requesting is for the Sunlight Transit (Yellow & Orange color) livery and also I want the ad boards to be all white so I can place some of my created ads on the side (I'm using GIMP for editing purposes).

Thank you for taking my request.

I like your Bus Fleet & livery, very well made :)

@MegaMoonLiner Do you still have (or create) the GTA: Vice City's 'Coach?' I have the Coach series. But the one I'm requesting is for the Sunlight Transit (Yellow & Orange color) livery and also I want the ad boards to be all white so I can place some of my created ads on the side (I'm using GIMP for editing purposes). Thank you for taking my request.

Use this Vicefree...

vicecity-coach-final-vicefree-mirrors.png

...For your edit.

Luckily, the Vicefree's stripes are yellow and orange, the colors you use for the Sunlight Transit livery.

You can reorganize the credits to get space for yours, but do not remove anything, OK?

Have fun! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Neoplan Serenityliner - customized out from the N117/3 Spaceliner - is here!!

In normal spec:

neopla11.png

And with veranda, like the original Serenityliner I am building out of cardboard!

neopla12.png

Well, this is my big thing, since a month of almost inactivity. :D

Edited by MegaMoonLiner

Here are some more buses for my Sunlight Transit Fleet.

First, The Local Buses:

CTBI ATS I885

Sunlight Transit CTBI ATS I885.png

Gillig Advantage

Sunlight Transit Gillig Advantage.png

Neoplan Transliner AN440

Sunlight Transit Neoplan Transliner AN440.png

New Flyer D40LF Invero

Sunlight Transit New Flyer D40LF Invero.png

Orion V

Sunlight Transit OriOn V.png

And Now, The Express Coaches:

Neoplan AN345-3

Sunlight Transit Neoplan AN345-3.PNG

Novabus LFS Surburban

Sunlight Transit Novabus LFS Suburban.png

Prevost X3-45

Sunlight Transit Prevost X3-45.png

Vice City "Coach"

Sunlight Transit Vice City Coach.png

So, There you have it! I've been working and adding new paintjobs all day. Now it's time for me to take a breather.

I'll continue to add more buses for my fleet soon.

P.S.: If anyone has a blank Van Hool T925 Astromega Coach, don't hesitiate to post it here. Whoever posted it is blessed to the heavens above. :)