Cantrail 805 has had her WCE Train Bus decals removed. She is now Plain white with the Cantrail name on the top of the windshield. I saw her running the Amtrak Truway bus to Seattle on Wedesday afternoon. Is this the same bus that the driver passed out behind the wheel of a year or so ago?

Cantrail 805 has had her WCE Train Bus decals removed. She is now Plain white with the Cantrail name on the top of the windshield. I saw her running the Amtrak Truway bus to Seattle on Wedesday afternoon. Is this the same bus that the driver passed out behind the wheel of a year or so ago?

I think the bus involved in that crash was 877.

850, 851 and 852 are all now decalled for the West Coast Express Trainbus.

Spotted a new style Cantrail Prevost H3-45 on Kingsway near Victoria. It had a small yellow sign in front with the name of some travel agency, most likely doing a charter for an Asian tour company.

I think the bus involved in that crash was 877.

And on that note, 877 was in the yard today, also blanked.

1301 and 1556 were also in the yard. Still haven't been able to see 1301 close enough to identify the old Golden Arrow fleet number. I also have yet to see the front of 1556 with my own eyes - if it weren't for "C2045" having posted that he saw it and identified it as one of the 2010 Prevosts that Horizon leased during the Games, I wouldn't have known there was anything special about it (i.e. that it was a third-generation H3-45).

Wut.. So I see you posted it was 'blanked'. Was it repaired after the earlier described accident?

Yes, but this was the first time I have seen 877 with my own eyes since the accident, so I didn't know until just recently that it had been repaired. I don't know when it returned to service.

Yes, but this was the first time I have seen 877 with my own eyes since the accident, so I didn't know until just recently that it had been repaired. I don't know when it returned to service.

I saw it in their yard shortly after she was identfied as the victim of that accident too. As with you this was also the first time I had seen her since that mishap. I'm guessing she only recently returned to service.

Cantrail #400 in Downtown Calgary but it was plain white with no cantrail lettering on it. It still did have Cantrail on the small legals on the luggage bays however. I suppose it will be decalled up in the new livery in the near future possibly.

031010_03920cantrail400.jpg

Cantrail #400 in Downtown Calgary but it was plain white with no cantrail lettering on it. It still did have Cantrail on the small legals on the luggage bays however. I suppose it will be decalled up in the new livery in the near future possibly.

Possibly. I`ve noticed that their XLII`s are starting to get WCE wraps and the MCI`s that were WCE wrapped are now also plain whit just like this. At least 805 and 877 are. I`m not too sure if there are any others that had the WCE wrap removed.

Possibly. I`ve noticed that their XLII`s are starting to get WCE wraps and the MCI`s that were WCE wrapped are now also plain whit just like this. At least 805 and 877 are. I`m not too sure if there are any others that had the WCE wrap removed.

802 had only part of the WCE wrap when I saw it a week ago, don't know if that's been noted or not.

Hmm... That's an odd number that is not typical of Cantrail. Interesting!

I thought so too. Maybe Cantrail is starting to renumber the fleet, or just keeping that coach's previous number.

I thought so too. Maybe Cantrail is starting to renumber the fleet, or just keeping that coach's previous number.

That bus could have been leased. Remember they had a 2010 H3-45 numbered 1556 for a short time last year as well.

At any rate, on Saturday I saw an MCI J4500 in Cantrail colours heading up highway 99 in Richmond. It was too far away for me to pick out a fleet number. I wonder whether this is another leased coach or whether Cantrail is looking at more expansion... After all, with the owners trying to divert as much business as possible away from PCL to Cantrail, there's nowhere to go but up!

Not sure if this bus is still kicking around?

cantrail_802-2.jpg

Nice shots Kev. 802 is still kicking around. She is no longer wrapped in the West Coast Express Trainbus livery but she is around. These days you'll find her back in her Trailways white with red lettering.

Nice shots Kev. 802 is still kicking around. She is no longer wrapped in the West Coast Express Trainbus livery but she is around. These days you'll find her back in her Trailways white with red lettering.

Wait a minute...Now, I realize this is an old post, but would 802 not have gone back into Cantrail lettering and not Trailways?

Also, going through some old notes, I got the vin off of Cantrail #400 awhile back. I have: 2PCH33419W1012479 .

What do you mean by "exaggerated fenders...?"

The fenders over the wheels, that stick out a little bit from the body. I assume he means just like the new style H3-45/41 coaches.