GRT Retirements

Guest GRT Kid

• 2 weeks later...

This is the one i was talking about. A few people said it was 755. Sorry the image sucks

Another ex-Kitchener Transit GMC new look # 5941, originally 731 is no longer located in Hamilton. It had been near the intersection of Upper Sherman and Rymal for a number of years (at least 6-7). It has disappeared within the last week from the spot that it used to occupy and is presumed scrapped.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another ex-Kitchener Transit GMC new look # 5941, originally 731 is no longer located in Hamilton. It had been near the intersection of Upper Sherman and Rymal for a number of years (at least 6-7). It has disappeared within the last week from the spot that it used to occupy and is presumed scrapped.

Yes it has been scrapped..i went there to see if i could buy the GMC plate and it was in a bunch of large pieces :(

• 2 weeks later...

I think its stupid that 522-523 have been retired, they should retire anything older than 1990

It's whatever buses are in the worst shape or oddballs that get retired, if an older bus is in better shape than a newer bus, why replace the older one?