Guest GRT Kid

GRT Retirements

455 posts in this topic

hey everybody 9404 had its fare box taking out so its Retired and being used for parts.

We know about 2433's fate now, but as an update, the bus is now covered over with blue tarp.

hey everybody i was near the Garage today and looks like 8905 is retired its sitting with 2 Orions 05.501 and 9414 in the dead area i will look tommorow

hey everybody went by the Garage and 8914 has been strip of its back tire and all signs and looks like 8905 is Retired

hey everybody went by the Garage and 8914 has been strip of its back tire and all signs and looks like 8905 is Retired

8905 still has plates though, so don't count it out yet ^_^

hey everybody 8914 is done the engine is out and looks like some other parts are missing and 9011 is done also

hey everybody 8914 is done the engine is out and looks like some other parts are missing and 9011 is done also

Yeah they have been parked for a couple months now....

hey everybody 529 looks done no engine and i found a classic in a scap yard on Stirling near mill dont know for sure who owned it will take a walk over there tommorow and will update this tommorow

hey everybody that dead bus on STIRLING at the scrap yard is 8503 i could not get a pic of it only could see the number from the street

hey everybody that dead bus on STIRLING at the scrap yard is 8503 i could not get a pic of it only could see the number from the street

I can confirm it is indeed 8503... it is in rough shape though, went to check it out today. Also found Brantford 9941 on Victoria Street

I can confirm it is indeed 8503... it is in rough shape though, went to check it out today. Also found Brantford 9941 on Victoria Street

Hey there where abouts is 9941 ?

hey everybody i been near the Garage and its looks like the 92XX might be retired they are park the wrong way inside the Garage they are not faceing strasburg

hey everybody i been near the Garage and its looks like the 92XX might be retired they are park the wrong way inside the Garage they are not faceing strasburg

They have done that for the past 2 years.It just keeps them from getting use regularily.

hey everybody heard from a driver today that 8801 is being striped R.I.P 8801.

Well, there goes the charter bus.

hey everybody heard from a driver today that 8801 is being striped R.I.P 8801.
hey everybody these buses were out today

Well that's good to hear. So the '87 MCIs will last a while longer.

hey everybody here is a list of high floors i seen today that are active.

can sombody update Wiki thanks.

I've updated the wiki.

So far the following buses listed as active on the wiki have not been spotted in service yet: 527, 9006, and 9013.

hey everybody i seen 9010 doing training coach today and 8527 is sitting behind the garage with plates still on it