GRT Retirements

Guest GRT Kid

you think 9213 looks lonely how about 9204.

for chrissakes these are machines were talking about

As far as 1992 vintage vehicles go. They've outlasted all the others

We all knew their turn with the torch would come

RIP the first low floor buses ever in Ontario! :(

Seems like a good reason to save one for posterity...

But I will shed no tears for the 92xx nor for the 94xx when their time comes. One simple reason: the fumes inside the bus!

Seems like a good reason to save one for posterity...

But I will shed no tears for the 92xx nor for the 94xx when their time comes. One simple reason: the fumes inside the bus!

The 92's weren't as bad as the 94's for fumes in the cabin, it was actually quite minimized!

hey there when you see all the 92xx on ottawa street you think they are retired.

I only see 7 of them in that picture....also they are not parked ON Ottawa Street, they are in a lot off Ottawa Street ;)

i am wondering if the 94s are only doing the school specials during the AM/PM rush or not? If yes, where is the best spot for them in the morning and what time do they return to the garage? Thx~~

94s are relatively only on school specials, which means best places are either Fairview or the universities in the morning.

hi the 94xx are on school specails now so is 8530-31 i believe some school triipers leaves at 6 am from the garage but not totaly sure.in the afternoon the 94xx are put on all routes around kitchener-waterloo hope that helps PM me if u like any other info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...