GRT Retirements

Guest GRT Kid

Hey guys, which are the best routes to find the highfloors on, besides the st. Mary specials. Thanks

Almost all the school specials and UW specials, and usually one on the 29 (:05 or :35 from University and Seagram) or 116.

I would say best bet is to hang around the UW campus, but the stops are so spread out, and different routes serve different stops...

PM me if you want more info.

<br />Almost all the school specials and UW specials, and usually one on the 29 (:05 or :35 from University and Seagram) or 116.<br /><br />I would say best bet is to hang around the UW campus, but the stops are so spread out, and different routes serve different stops...<br /><br />PM me if you want more info.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

OK. Are they out outside of rush hours too? (thanks for the quick comeback BTW)

No.

The latest possible HF bus out after AM rush, from what I know, is the 9:25AM 201 iXpress Special from F-H and University (I usually take that run on Tuesdays and Thursdays). Gets to Columbia/UW at 9:35AM, then serves the east side of campus and goes out of service.

The earliest possible HF bus out PM rush would be the 2:28PM 13 Laurelwood Special from Davis Centre. AFAIK it does only one trip to Erbsville, then deadheads to Laurier to start the 3:00PM 9 Lakeshore Special. There used to be an iXpress special 2 minutes behind that's also a HF, but as of this board period I have not seen that run in service.

Another run of interest would be the 3:28PM 29 Keats Way from University and Seagram. This trip only goes to Fischer-Hallman though. I'm not sure if the bus is the same as the :05 and :35 times I mentioned in my previous post; need to do a bit more investigation in that.

The 9 has many overflow trips starting at around 2:30PM until around 5:30PM, as that is when student traffic is the highest. I haven't had time to pinpoint the exact times yet this term.

Note all runs mentioned also have the possibility of having a 92xx assigned, but hey, those ones are unique too.

I believe there are also two other routes that frequently gets HFs. There's the 116 Forest Glen - Conestoga College Express that vivablue5215 mentioned and also the 32 Kumpf. Both run during rush hour from Forest Glen Terminal and Conestoga Mall respectively.

<br />No.<br /><br />The latest possible HF bus out after AM rush, from what I know, is the 9:25AM 201 iXpress Special from F-H and University (I usually take that run on Tuesdays and Thursdays). Gets to Columbia/UW at 9:35AM, then serves the east side of campus and goes out of service.<br /><br />The earliest possible HF bus out PM rush would be the 2:28PM 13 Laurelwood Special from Davis Centre. AFAIK it does only one trip to Erbsville, then deadheads to Laurier to start the 3:00PM 9 Lakeshore Special. There used to be an iXpress special 2 minutes behind that's also a HF, but as of this board period I have not seen that run in service.<br /><br />Another run of interest would be the 3:28PM 29 Keats Way from University and Seagram. This trip only goes to Fischer-Hallman though. I'm not sure if the bus is the same as the :05 and :35 times I mentioned in my previous post; need to do a bit more investigation in that.<br /><br />The 9 has many overflow trips starting at around 2:30PM until around 5:30PM, as that is when student traffic is the highest. I haven't had time to pinpoint the exact times yet this term.<br /><br />Note all runs mentioned also have the possibility of having a 92xx assigned, but hey, those ones are unique too.<br />
<br /><br /><br />
<br />I believe there are also two other routes that frequently gets HFs. There's the 116 Forest Glen - Conestoga College Express that vivablue5215 mentioned and also the 32 Kumpf. Both run during rush hour from Forest Glen Terminal and Conestoga Mall respectively. <br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks guys for the info!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey everybody that dead bus on STIRLING at the scrap yard is 8503 i could not get a pic of it only could see the number from the street

Which Scrapyard? I'd be interested in getting a photo, if its not already gone, along with the fishbowl that's in the Homer Watson Area

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...