Sign in to follow this  
Centralsmt

Nova LFS watch

I can actually see them retiring one soon.

Wrong again! The LFSes were rebuilt in 2007, so they aren't going anytime soon. They'd likely retire around the same time as the Orion Vs.

Was this topic really necessary? If this topic was created to mock Enviro_1203's Orion V retirement topic, then it isn't.

Wrong again! The LFSes were rebuilt in 2007, so they aren't going anytime soon. They'd likely retire around the same time as the Orion Vs.

Was this topic really necessary? If this topic was created to mock Enviro_1203's Orion V retirement topic, then it isn't.

This thread was pure mockery. At least there was an Orion V retirement.

This thread was pure mockery.

No it's not. Actually I think we should start a spottings page for every other kind of bus because you never know when they are going to retire right?

Or how about this...... we have a Wiki page that is tied into one "retirement" topic and then updated with who saw what retired or on a tow truck. That way we don't have to read 50,000 pages of posts to get our information.

No it's not. Actually I think we should start a spottings page for every other kind of bus because you never know when they are going to retire right?
Don't be stupid, it is obviously is a mockery thread, just look at the first post and the way centralsmt worded it. There isn't even a list.

Anyway 'nuff bullshit, seems the Ottawa Section keeps getting worse by the day.

Don't be stupid, it is obviously is a mockery thread, just look at the first post and the way centralsmt worded it. There isn't even a list.

I'm sure he was being sarcastic, just as I was!

Some people on this group seem to think they need to open a thread for absolutlely everything, it really is getting beyond a joke. What next a thread for spottings of buses parked outside Tim Hortons whilst the drivers get a coffee?

Come on mods sort this out we need some rationalisation on this board.

Come on mods sort this out we need some rationalisation on this board.

And posting more clutter on the board is going to solve problems?

If a bus is retiring, its good to have spotting threads because people both in Ottawa and visitors to Ottawa would like to know where they are commonly found.

The Orion 5 and D60LF threads may be premature, Let the threads fade away and bring them back when retirements start to happen.

and Centralsmt If you don't like a thread. Don't read it! or press the report button like what I've done to your useless thread.