TTC 2012 Orion VII Deliveries and News

I couldn't find the old list, so I'm simply reviving the one from my notes, which may be outdated.

7900's

7900-77

Total: 79

1000's

1000-69

1071-72

Total: 72

I find it odd though that 7978 still hasn't been spotted. The TTC's Service Summary for September states that 79 of the 80 VII's have arrived, which is probably why 7978 isn't out on the road yet (or possibly still not delivered).

79XX are not hybrid buses. You should change the title to 79XX and Hybrid spottings list.

hmm... the bus bus should come with the fleet number.

It had the fleet numbers, I just couldn't have made them out and we were going southbound and by the time I noticed the VII, all I could see was the rear. BTW lots of BT Nova's were parked there!

It had the fleet numbers, I just couldn't have made them out and we were going southbound and by the time I noticed the VII, all I could see was the rear. BTW lots of BT Nova's were parked there!

Apparently they have some warranty work to do at Cummins for those Novas. Likely in return the BT New Looks will be out as a result.

I couldn't find the old list, so I'm simply reviving the one from my notes, which may be outdated.

7900's

7900-77

Total: 79

1000's

1000-69

1071-72

Total: 72

I find it odd though that 7978 still hasn't been spotted. The TTC's Service Summary for September states that 79 of the 80 VII's have arrived, which is probably why 7978 isn't out on the road yet (or possibly still not delivered).

Wasn't 7978 spotted by Tramguy and J.Boic?

Wasn't 7978 spotted by Tramguy and J.Boic?

It was spotted in Mississauga, not in Toronto. That's probably why he never added it to the list.

I also spotted 1070 unlicensed at Arrow yesterday, so you could add that to the list.

BTW whoever saw 1069 in service, well it is still unlicensed at Arrow Rd as of yesterday, so I guess that person may have saw another bus.