Sign in to follow this  
MCIBUS

O-Train

C1 has been modified to make it much more difficult to sit on the ends now. They've added a prism shaped object on top of the coupler, so that there is now a slope downwards rather than a level surface. I'll try to get a picture of it later

C1 has been modified to make it much more difficult to sit on the ends now. They've added a prism shaped object on top of the coupler, so that there is now a slope downwards rather than a level surface. I'll try to get a picture of it later

This would be in light of the train surfers, I'd assume.

This would be in light of the train surfers, I'd assume.

Yes, it also has a silver Ottawa O logo on it... for some weird reason. It's the only reason I noticed it

Looks like one of C2's doors has been swapped with C1 at one point. The front set of doors on C2 do not match. One door has the "Train C2" sticker on it, and the other has the "Train C1" sticker on it.

Check out this You Tube Vid!! Interesting? Wasn't aware that this was still going on?

That video was from 2009, however, before the O-Train went out of service in the summer, M.Wright saw one going to the NRC

Special constables today responded to the operator of C3 around 3:50pm today after some people were spotted throwing rocks at the train south of Confederation Heights Station near the pathway crossing. The constables were on the scene for some time.