Who Retired their Orion V?

Hybrid0920

I was walking up Lake Avenue to Barton street and I happen to notice an Orion V with what looks like a roofline ad on the driverside, and possibly a blue rear half wrap. Since it was mixed in with transport trucks, and I was kind of far away it was hard to tell. It is located On Lake, just north of barton on a lot on left.

Can anyone give info?

Sorry, this is in Hamilton

I was walking up Lake Avenue to Barton street and I happen to notice an Orion V with what looks like a roofline ad on the driverside, and possibly a blue rear half wrap. Since it was mixed in with transport trucks, and I was kind of far away it was hard to tell. It is located On Lake, just north of barton on a lot on left.

Can anyone give info?

You don't by chance mean this bus do you? Doesn't completely fill the description, but it is parked near Barton St E and Lake Ave N in Stoney Creek. I took this photo nearly a year ago and haven't been back to see if anything's changed.

100_0773.JPG

Located exactly here: Google maps

You don't by chance mean this bus do you? Doesn't completely fill the description, but it is parked near Barton St E and Lake Ave N in Stoney Creek. I took this photo nearly a year ago and haven't been back to see if anything's changed.

100_0773.JPG

Located exactly here: Google maps

Mississauga Transit,

Ya, its definitly a 91xx as the 91xx were the 1st MT V's to have the small window behind the driver (the 89xx and 90xx had the bigger window and would be visible in this pic). Also, the 91xx had slider type pass windows, as did 89xx and 90xx. (All later Vs had pull-out windows)

You sure its 9113?

I thought it was interesting to find a V in Hamilton.. I wonder what its doing here? And yes thats the bus I was talking about, thanks for confirming Jason.

You're welcome. Here's a shot from the other side of the bus to confirm the bus number.

100_0776.JPG

Now it looks as if it was parked somewhere different when you took this shot. How did you get so close?

When I took this the bus was parked inside a fenced in lot right on Barton St. It was parked inside Western Diesel Services.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone give info?

The Orion V that you spotted was an ex-Mississauga Transit. I understand the bus is used for charters such as birthday parties, etc.

Eddie CCL1901

• 2 years later...