93xx NovaBus classic Sightings

How many are still left?

9307, 9308, 9311*, 9314, 9321 and 9326

* = 9311's MTO certification is suppose to expire at the end of June. But just like 8904, there's always the possibility for them to retire the bus to earlier than that.

9308 and 9314 is retired. Photographed at St. Laurent Garaged with all the logos painted over, pictures will come later, but they are retired.

However on the brighter news, I saw 9321 out of service at 9:00 at Hurdman, so it is hopefully still active.

9308 and 9314 is retired. Photographed at St. Laurent Garaged with all the logos painted over, pictures will come later, but they are retired.

However on the brighter news, I saw 9321 out of service at 9:00 at Hurdman, so it is hopefully still active.

Wow, I was on 9308 just yesterday. :)

ALL remaining 93xx Classics ARE retired.

This is the end of the OC Transpo Classic Era :lol:

Holy mackerel, that WAS fast. :P

This not only marks the end of the Classic era in Ottawa but also the end of two-stroke diesel engines in the OC Transpo fleet. STO Classics, here I come! :P

Holy mackerel, that WAS fast. :P

This not only marks the end of the Classic era in Ottawa but also the end of two-stroke diesel engines in the OC Transpo fleet. STO Classics, here I come! B)

Dang. I was hoping to go to Ottawa and get some shots before I left next month. Now I don't have to worry about it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...