Number12

Bus transfers

Today they finally took some new 209's to Cambridge and moved some 2400's to Kitchener. At least three by noon with one right out into service this morning when the driver showed up and her bus was in Kitchener.

Today they finally took some new 209's to Cambridge and moved some 2400's to Kitchener. At least three by noon with one right out into service this morning when the driver showed up and her bus was in Kitchener.

20901-20910 (less 20904) are now all in Cambridge. 20904 might be there too just not seen yet.

20901-20910 (less 20904) are now all in Cambridge. 20904 might be there too just not seen yet.

Are they are going to remain there or will they be moved back once the Strasburg garage is expanded?

Are they are going to remain there or will they be moved back once the Strasburg garage is expanded?

I expect them to stay. Strasburg is going to fill up fast over the next few years anyway.

20904 still seems to be assigned to Kitchener so there are 9 in Cambridge and 4 in Kitchener, for now.

Not sure what was exchanged for the 209's outside of the rest of the Cambridge-based express fleet (2408 excepted, still in Cambridge, perhaps the 20904 exchange bus?)

Shouldn't this whole section be under "Sightings"?

Seems like a double post to me?

I "seen" this in Cambridge ............... I "seen" this in Kitchener ................ I thought we already had a Bus "Sightings" section.

hey everybody i got a feeling 21007 is down in Cambridge too i have not seen it up here so it might be down there too

21007 was on 52 today so that is a good bet.

hey everybody here is the list of bus transfers for monday may 14.

2300-2309.moved to kitchener

530-531.moved to kitchener

2416-2426.moved to cambridge.

And the routes are already programmed in?

Saw a couple of mechanics transferring some 2300's up Hwy 8 into Kitchener around 10AM this morning! (Sorry, I didn't get the "numbers". I was going the opposite way)