The Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few of my recommendations, as you have asked for: 1. Delete your account. No issue of being banned further. 2. Don't post a reply. Can't get banned if you don't post. 3. Don't post pi

Nice......

The next infraction (if there is one) would be a four month suspension. The one after that would be an eight month suspension. And the one after that would be a year and a half suspension!

Posted Images

From my facebook status:

> Subway car (H6) 5863 has a serious funk. I feel good for telling dudeman to run to the next car as I got off anyhow. Please be advised.

It's was like a shower has never passed the guy. It was like something died in his shoes. Like his feet for example.

YOU are a mad-skilled driver when you push a CLRV over a near-death 80km/h on Lake Shore and Queensway

You push making a left through an intersection where you de-wired the pole, and get to just roll the streetcar enough where it somehow re-wired itself at the end.

And you never had to get off your seat.

And catch up to the streetcar 30 mins ahead of you. Even with multiple stops and smoke breaks.

And i'm about to get FUBAR'd tonight... damn you for remembering to buy the mickey Jack Daniels too, you son of a....

Not really, I don't want to said I hate Apple Products but... Okay I hate Apple Products. :( JK

Anything that's apple guarantees it will be the best!! (don't mention the Iphone 4 dropping signal problem though!) ;)

"Damn it, that Carl's Jr. got my order completely wrong, and they charged me for food I didn't even get! Next time they screw up my order, I'll be sure to give them hell about it. This isn't the first time this happened. Do they have complete idiots working behind the counter?! I was smarter at 13 than they are now! Holy crap man..."

Not really, I don't want to said I hate Apple Products but... Okay I hate Apple Products. :( JK

i was a fan of apple until recently untill i realized that they really brainwash people, and the iphone 4 proves this, people are still willing buy and line up a defective product (and apple knew it was, why do you think the bumpers were made? apple doesnt usually make cases) because the phone is cool, lol my phone is a beater phone but at least it makes CALLS,

i was a fan of apple until recently untill i realized that they really brainwash people, and the iphone 4 proves this, people are still willing buy and line up a defective product (and apple knew it was, why do you think the bumpers were made? apple doesnt usually make cases) because the phone is cool, lol my phone is a beater phone but at least it makes CALLS,

The "MacBook Air" is a prime example of this as well.

The "MacBook Air" is a prime example of this as well.

yeah same with the ipad currently, only apple could sell over 3 miliion units of a product and have issues keeping up with supply (lg who makes the screens in them has said they cant keep up) thats basically a bigger version of a existing product

Really, hell this was parodied in the Simpson's a few years ago

shamefully i admit i was one of the I-diots, but no more,

yeah same with the ipad currently, only apple could sell over 3 miliion units of a product and have issues keeping up with supply (lg who makes the screens in them has said they cant keep up) thats basically a bigger version of a existing product

shamefully i admit i was one of the I-diots, but no more,

I gotta agree with you there!

The ipad is a useless product. Sheesh, get a laptop! At least it folds to protect the screen.

What would have happened if I told off that NIMBY during the MT charter last Sunday?

Someone should buy you a beer (or 24). :D

The ipad is a useless product.

Not completely. My family bought an iPad for my grandfather, who found a normal laptop to be too confusing to use (yes, it can happen.) The iPad, on the other hand, is quite intuitive for him to use and he's been thoroughly enjoying it since he received it.

Not completely. My family bought an iPad for my grandfather, who found a normal laptop to be too confusing to use (yes, it can happen.) The iPad, on the other hand, is quite intuitive for him to use and he's been thoroughly enjoying it since he received it.

sorry to sound like i jump sides, but the ipad is good for people who find a computer hard to use, my mom has a laptop currently and she cant stand it anymore , for my mom the ipad is fine she only checks her email surf the web and thats it, its perfect. for me i dont see a need for it, i have a netbook i barely use already