The Random Thoughts Thread

buswizard

ZOMG! All Nippon Airways is coming out with a Boeing 787-9 featuring Star Wars:

Does anyone know how this plane compares with the Westjet Magic Plane (featuring Disney), along with EVA Air's Hello Kitty Planes? Here's a few videos of those planes I'm talking about:

As for the Star Wars Plane, it reminds me of that cartoon from the 1980s:

• 3 weeks later...

Two Mormons just came to my door. I just told I was happy with the church I went to (which is no church, BTW!). I was surprised they still knocked on doors, I didn't think they still did that. Almost thought it was those Jehovah Witnesses for a second.

• 5 weeks later...

I just can't explain why there are phone scams out there - ranging from the robocalls claiming to be from Westjet and The Marriott hotel - to those infamous "duct cleaning" calls. Even though that whether or not if we register our number in the national do-not-call list, scammers may find obvious ways to interrupt our personal way-of-life.

I wonder how do scammers get a hold of the national do-not-call list registry or maybe get a simple computer program that randomizes numbers.....

Mayor John Tory wants to get rid of carding, eh? Whatever. Pigs will always be pigs so...

.... so what? I'm sure you have an intelligent and thought defence? Or are you just being an ignorant shit? Edmonton recently lost a police officer working with the hate crimes unit. Trying to make an arrest following an investigation into an individual who was bullying and threatening a family. Pigs will be pigs indeed.

Feel how you want towards the police, but this board doesn't need your drivel.

Mayor John Tory wants to get rid of carding, eh? Whatever. Pigs will always be pigs so...

Totally agree with you bro. Carding is no different than "show me your papers" in WWII. Totally illegal and blatantly racist. I have been carded before just waiting on a bus at Kennedy subway and I was NOT dressed like a thug but I was wearing dress clothes. The cops ARE targeting black people.

Why are the "good" cops not speaking out against this inexcusably unconstitutional practice?

And yet again, your language is offensive, the term pigs is offensive

IF you have a problem with the cops, look in the mirror or walk downwind of yourself, you are a prefect example of all we hope our children do not become

Small wonder you are a drain on the taxpayer, can't finish school, can't find a job, lose the few you do find for some wussie excuse.

Seems you are already known to police, and that my friend is the direct result of YOU and YOUR actions!

Offence is subjective.

Explain carding. I looked it up and there are at least three very different definitions.

The police stop random people and take down their personal information as if they were under arrest. It is "pre crime" prevention a-la Nineteen Eight-Four. And they ARE targeting black people. I've heard they are threatening to arrest people who don't comply but that is unconfirmed.

The police stop random people and take down their personal information as if they were under arrest. It is "pre crime" prevention a-la Nineteen Eight-Four. And they ARE targeting black people. I've heard they are threatening to arrest people who don't comply but that is unconfirmed.

So just another word for ID-ing then ???