The Random Thoughts Thread

buswizard

I wish my friends who are girls would just tell me if they actually want advice or someone to vent to. It's getting real tiresome trying to determine which is which.

I DO have a life of my own and my own crap to deal with. Plus, it's not like I have anyone to personally vent to without someone thinking that I can't handle my own problems, and there's only so much I can talk about with my therapist in a one hour once a month session.

And it's in bad taste to ask me for advice on what to do when you tell me you cheated on your boyfriend with your neighbor, only to ignore everything I said and do the opposite, tell me you did the opposite the next day, and flood my Instagram feed with "cute" screenshots of you and your boyfriend on Skype. It's in especially bad taste when I previously/explicitly told you my last breakup was due to my girlfriend cheating, and that you only know after you wouldn't stop pestering me for details.

This is why I don't want another relationship for a while.

It's a P.I.T.A. (or a P.I.T.B.) that changing a lot of passwords used for online banking, e-mails, etc. because of the recent Hearbleed security scare.

I would personally advise you folks to change all of your passwords used for these methods - immediately. Changing the passwords today would mean a secure tomorrow.

Well today I got rejected from this girl and I was disappointed but was able to move on pretty quickly. But I also feel bad that I made her feel bad for rejecting me since I told her everything that I was keeping away from her, like from the time we met till now. Then she told me she felt like shit about that and just went into deep thinking mode and then I had to go and leave and she gave me a nice big hug and I left. Now I feel bad for asking her out and making her feel like shit but oh well, life moves on and eventually it would of happened, so yea. Any good tips on cheering up a girl ?

I know but I didn't know if Starbucks would be a right coffee shop, but then again that's where all the white girls go anyways. But I think I'm ok as today I would of thought that everything would of been really awkward. But in reality it was like nothing ever happened. Everything went alright and she would just try to lighten me up by telling me jokes about yesterday but I did get an unusual tighter hug, but that can't mean anything.

That feeling you get when you didn't study for a crucial exam, obviously bs half of your answers, and STILL earn 92% on an exam. It seems karma is finally cutting me a break. Now imagine if I could have been bothered to actually study...

image.jpg

It's nice that now I can make my profile just like the one I have on gtaforums and that we now have warning points. Hopefully I can keep my log clean unlike my other account

Th24MuJ.png

Also is it still 1000 points and you're banned or is it another amount of points ?

Another point it's also nice that now you can see what people are looking at

dYoyAXU.png