The Random Thoughts Thread

buswizard

2K released like 5 patches for WWE 2K14 and still didn't fix the freezing issues or multiple glitches. It amazes me how lazy game companies are now a days. They don't beta test, games are released with game breaking glitches, and they sometimes never get patched.

2K released like 5 patches for WWE 2K14 and still didn't fix the freezing issues or multiple glitches. It amazes me how lazy game companies are now a days. They don't beta test, games are released with game breaking glitches, and they sometimes never get patched.

That's like all the CoD games right there. As in this short little montage you can see OP guns, glitches, and other weird stuff.

That's like all the CoD games right there. As in this short little montage you can see OP guns, glitches, and other weird stuff.

Glad I stopped playing COD. I played black ops 2 and COD4 a bit back in the summer and it was the same old crap. OP guns, people you just killed spawning behind you, wonky hit detection, 12 year olds, etc. Though, as I said, other games released now a days aren't that much better.

Glad I stopped playing COD. I played black ops 2 and COD4 a bit back in the summer and it was the same old crap. OP guns, people you just killed spawning behind you, wonky hit detection, 12 year olds, etc. Though, as I said, other games released now a days aren't that much better.

Well anything is better than CoD it's pretty much copy n paste from previous CoD games and put a new logo on it and done. I played BO2 for a week and I quit the game after that it was hands down the worst CoD ever out there while CoD 4 is some what an enjoyable garbage game, just like MW2 and MW3

World At War was decent but everyone seems to hate it because if the MP40. I can't say I like any COD game, even COD4. Everyone acts like it was the best but it's actually a pretty bad game. (over powered grenades, mediocre maps, M16, mediocre hit detection, no host migration, the list goes on).

World At War was decent but everyone seems to hate it because if the MP40. I can't say I like any COD game, even COD4. Everyone acts like it was the best but it's actually a pretty bad game. (over powered grenades, mediocre maps, M16, mediocre hit detection, no host migration, the list goes on).

The MP40 was sooooo OP in that game like beyond OP just like the ACR in MW2, Famas in BO, Scar L ( I think ) in MW3, and soo on. Well IMO CoD 4 was ok since I haven't really played it that much but I preferred MW2 over any CoD game since that was the CoD game that got me hooked into CoD and exactly the same reasons for MW2.

The MP40 was sooooo OP in that game like beyond OP just like the ACR in mw2, Famas in BO, Scar L ( I think ) in MW3, and soo on. Well IMO CoD 4 was ok since I haven't really played it that much but I preferred MW2 over any CoD game since that was the CoD game that got me hooked into CoD and exactly the same reasons for MW2.

Mw2 was ok but it was too easy IMO. You could use just about any weapon and do good with it. Also don't forget commando teleport knifing...

Mw2 was ok but it was too easy IMO. You could use just about any weapon and do good with it. Also don't forget commando teleport knifing...

Well MW2 wasn't that easy but it was once you get higher on the ranks. I'm 10th perstige lvl 70 in that game and all I use is the ACR with silencer with Akimbo M93's and using flash bangs, claymore's, and using Scavenger, Cold blooded, and Ninja .Use that you will have an instant NUKE and I hate commando it just ruined the game just like that

I didn't like the MW series for the simple fact that you are not fighting soldiers but "terrorists" in urban settings (usually witha post apocalyptic setting). That's a little too close to the mark of indoctrination towards acclimation. The most disgusting was the scene in either MW1 or MW2 where you spend a good ten minutes as a russian terrorist killing civillians in a mall. Although it is just a game, it absolutely has an effect on the brain as all media does. And Black Ops was just stupid. I no longer play FPS games anyway.

I didn't like the MW series for the simple fact that you are not fighting soldiers but "terrorists" in urban settings (usually witha post apocalyptic setting). That's a little too close to the mark of indoctrination towards acclimation. The most disgusting was the scene in either MW1 or MW2 where you spend a good ten minutes as a russian terrorist killing civillians in a mall. Although it is just a game, it absolutely has an effect on the brain as all media does. And Black Ops was just stupid. I no longer play FPS games anyway.

Well I loved the MW series as I didn't really liked the WaW story and the BO series. But I did enjoy playing black ops tho back in the days but hate Black Ops 2 and It was in MW2 the No Russian mission and that was just idk man no words can describe what you did in that misson. Black ops wasnt that stupid but the sequeal was tho and play the BF series tho its worth it. Also If you are curios about what we are talking about go on youtube and search up MW2 No Russian mission

Well MW2 wasn't that easy but it was once you get higher on the ranks. I'm 10th perstige lvl 70 in that game and all I use is the ACR with silencer with Akimbo M93's and using flash bangs, claymore's, and using Scavenger, Cold blooded, and Ninja .Use that you will have an instant NUKE and I hate commando it just ruined the game just like that

People are still playing MW2? The last COD game I played was BO2 and that was back in October. I sold MW2 back in the summer because I didn't think people were playing it plus I didn't really like it anyway.

BO2 wasn't that bad. IMO it was better than the first BO, which was a crappy, glitch filled mess IMO. I've never played Ghosts because I don't play COD anymore. One of my friends doesn't like COD either. He mostly plays sports games and GTA.

People are still playing MW2? The last COD game I played was BO2 and that was back in October. I sold MW2 back in the summer because I didn't think people were playing it plus I didn't really like it anyway.

BO2 wasn't that bad. IMO it was better than the first BO, which was a crappy, glitch filled mess IMO. I've never played Ghosts because I don't play COD anymore. One of my friends doesn't like COD either. He mostly plays sports games and GTA.

Suprisingly yea people still play MW2 and previos CoD's too. Its just finding a lobby will be hard as not that much people are playing it and I sold BO2 a month after I bought it, just a horrible game to play. Ghost is horrible save you're money I have it for the PS4 and its just like any other game on the PS3 laggy and sh*tty

Suprisingly yea people still play MW2 and previos CoD's too. Its just finding a lobby will be hard as not that much people are playing it and I sold BO2 a month after I bought it, just a horrible game to play. Ghost is horrible save you're money I have it for the PS4 and its just like any other game on the PS3 laggy and sh*tty

I played COD 4 back in the summer mostly using the Silenced P90 and Silenced MP5 and got some pretty good scores so yes people are still playing the old CODs. And yeah I've heard bad things about ghosts. I'm assuming it's a glitchly mess just like most PS3 games now a days?

I played COD 4 back in the summer mostly using the Silenced P90 and Silenced MP5 and got some pretty good scores so yes people are still playing the old CODs. And yeah I've heard bad things about ghosts. I'm assuming it's a glitchly mess just like most PS3 games now a days?

I wish I still had my CoD 4 but retarded friend still haven't returned it back to me since July but yea those are some good setups and I do better in the older CoDs than the new crap. Like I can easily go like 30-3 in my first couple games while in ghost I'll go 30-3 in my 50th game. Yea it is glitchy just like its PS3 cousin

Well I loved the MW series as I didn't really liked the WaW story and the BO series. But I did enjoy playing black ops tho back in the days but hate Black Ops 2 and It was in MW2 the No Russian mission and that was just idk man no words can describe what you did in that misson. Black ops wasnt that stupid but the sequeal was tho and play the BF series tho its worth it. Also If you are curios about what we are talking about go on youtube and search up MW2 No Russian mission

Ah right thanks. I remember now. I found Black Ops 1 to be too farfetched and not very interesting at all. Also the technical problems made it worse. I played it on the PC not console. The only thing I liked about the MW series was playing it with 3d glasses cause I had just bought a newer video card at the time I played it. :)

I wish I still had my CoD 4 but retarded friend still haven't returned it back to me since July but yea those are some good setups and I do better in the older CoDs than the new crap. Like I can easily go like 30-3 in my first couple games while in ghost I'll go 30-3 in my 50th game. Yea it is glitchy just like its PS3 cousin

Thought so. In my first game in BO2 I went 19-1 with the Skorpion default class but it went down from there. I still had a decent KD (1.72) but I found myself getting annoyed with the constant campers and wonky hit detection. I'll just take your word for it with Ghosts. Don't wanna waste $66 on a game I won't like and will rarely ever play.

Ah right thanks. I remember now. I found Black Ops 1 to be too farfetched and not very interesting at all. Also the technical problems made it worse. I played it on the PC not console. The only thing I liked about the MW series was playing it with 3d glasses cause I had just bought a newer video card at the time I played it. :)

No problem and well the campaign sucked ass but the MP was alright not the best but alright. Oh, lucky I wished I played on PC but back then my PC wasn't that powerful enough to handle video games so that's why i was playing on console and that's cool I wished I had a 3D TV back then so I was able to play BO 3D since it was also can be played 3D.

Thought so. In my first game in BO2 I went 19-1 with the Skorpion default class but it went down from there. I still had a decent KD (1.72) but I found myself getting annoyed with the constant campers and wonky hit detection. I'll just take your word for it with Ghosts. Don't wanna waste $66 on a game I won't like and will rarely ever play.

Lucky I was negative every single game I played and I just hated the futuristic BS about the game. Like all these futuristic guns, kill streaks, and maps just didn't feel like CoD to me but more Halo. Campers aren't that bad unless you use the sighting that lets you see through walls. Good, don't waste it as its the same crap as BO2, MW3, BO, MW2, WaW, CoD 4, etc