The Random Thoughts Thread

buswizard

It's just an ID card that looks like a drivers license. So it is legal photo ID. Some of us don't drive, but that doesn't mean we don't get asked for ID. I had quite a problem sometimes when getting asked for ID, because I didn't have a drivers license and the Birth certificate is not 'photo ID'. Now that I have this ID that looks-like-a-drivers-license-but-isn't, I don't have quite as many problems.

^ Oh Ic Ic so it's pretty much an alternative ID card if you don't have drivers licence.

And maybe they are just rushing it

Like I said before, the province of Ontario has been the "latecomer" of introducing the non-drivers Ontario Photo Card since July 2011.

Many people (especially bars and other businesses) are "living under a rock" on what the Ontario Photo Card is. It's been almost 2 to 3 years since Ontario managed to "play a game of catch-up" on making the Ontario Photo Card available. I've written countless blog postings about my efforts on advocating the Ontario government about the Ontario Photo Card - from the point of advocating the need to the day that the Ontario Photo Card was introduced, I've managed to put the inside story about the non-drivers' population.

ICYMI, I've written a letter to the editor back in May 2012. It can be founded here. Bash against me whatever I want, I have the right to express myself...xD

Speaking of ID, I'm planning to renew my passport soon. I may know that the cost of having it renewed - has risen up to $120CDN for a 5 year passport.

It's just an ID card that looks like a drivers license. So it is legal photo ID. Some of us don't drive, but that doesn't mean we don't get asked for ID. I had quite a problem sometimes when getting asked for ID, because I didn't have a drivers license and the Birth certificate is not 'photo ID'. Now that I have this ID that looks-like-a-drivers-license-but-isn't, I don't have quite as many problems.

Thesedays, many provinces offer a non-drivers photo ID card for people who don't want to drive or just decided to quit driving after reaching "a certain age" (mainly senior citizens).

Quebec (as of now), is the only province that does not offer a non-drivers photo ID card. I wonder which particular ID Quebecers use for their daily life - if they don't want to drive? a RAMQ card?

FYI, ICYMI = In Case You Missed It

After cleaning out my room today I found my totalled longboard under my bed and it brought back memories of beginning of last summer. I was riding down a low grade hill along 16th ave out in South Surrey and I bailed off the board because their was something in the pathway and I ended up falling in the middle of the road where a dump truck was coming at me. I only had like seconds to get up or else I would be road kill so quickly got up and went back the pathway. I was able to live but wasn't able to save my longboard as it got ran over by the dump truck. So I was wondering have any of you guys had any near death experiences ?

As posted in the 25 random facts about you thread, I survived a life threatening disease when I was 13 called cellulitis. If I didn't get treatment fast enough, it would have spread to my brain and killed me. It also would have blinded me first.

Gotta make them finger licking good just like the ones at KFC, as the ones at churches chicken is nasty af. I'm half black soo IK about fried chicken inside and out.

I've never tried Churches. KFC used to be really good (back in the day). It's a bit too salty / chemicals / (msg ?) nowadays ~ IMO. I'm sure you will do just fine. Let me know how it turns out.

I've never tried Churches. KFC used to be really good (back in the day). It's a bit too salty / chemicals / (msg ?) nowadays ~ IMO. I'm sure you will do just fine. Let me know how it turns out.

Churches chicken is just really greasy and oily ( if that's how you spell it ) like its chicken has enough oil that the US might consider invading it :o.