A. Wong

Welcome to the new Vancouver forum

12 posts in this topic

It was suggested that we give Vancouver its own forum.

However, do you think the forum is good here as it is? Or do you think it should be on the same "level" as Edmonton and Calgary, so that it shows up on the main index page? Or do you prefer all the topics intermingled together under BC (as it was before)?

1 person likes this

It does make sense since threads can finally be sorted properly but it will definitely take some getting used to. I'm neither with or against this, but whatever the outcome is, I'm happy. :lol:

I think its cool. We've now gotten to the point where we actually could use it. But I do think it could be on the same "level" As Edmonton and Calgary.

-Bryan "Goggles" Gal

Personally I say just leave it with the rest of the BC stuff. It's not like we have so many threads going on it's confusing people :)

More buttons to click just to read the same stuff if you ask me ;)

Chris Cassidy

I've moved most of the Vancouver threads over now, I think. Silver 102C3 will probably have another look to see if I messed anything up. :lol:

Also, Greater Vancouver Area forum is now listed on the main page (so not within British Columbia).

Random suggestion, but Translink serves the Metro Vancouver area. Planners and the organization formerly known as the GVRD are trying to rid the city(ies) of the "Greater Vancouver" term. Perhaps we could join in!

I like that idea. I'll get on it.

Can we get a new rule about no more TComm postings. Just about everyone has access to it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Can we get a new rule about no more TComm postings. Just about everyone has access to it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Agreed

This idea has been suggested before. I don't see the point. It would be the same as banning someone for asking a question that you could find the answer to on Google. (*checks terms of use* hmmm...)