502 Downtowner

TTC Orion VII Movement List

7725 on 16

It's been at Birchmount for a couple weeks now.

I saw 7727 deadheading west on Danforth at Main St on Sunday, I think it might be at Birchmount now since there are very few routes at Eglinton that I know of that use Danforth to deadhead.

7716 and 7717 were both on 25 Don Mills this morning.

add 7718 as well since i spotted that 90 minutes ago on the 25. Eglinton's days of keeping the 7700's are numbered.

add 7718 as well since i spotted that 90 minutes ago on the 25. Eglinton's days of keeping the 7700's are numbered.

No big deal, it's not like they gave something and got nothing back...

Taken from the special sightings thread,

7681 was travelling westbound on Eglinton at Brentcliffe signed "39 Finch East, Seneca College" ;). Is Eglinton doing single runs on the 39 in the morning rush just like on the 129 or is this just a coincidence? :P

Only nine 7600's left at Arrow according to the allocation sheet. A couple are at Harvey for bodywork (7690-91 iirc) and will be moved when the work is completed.

I think the latest VII movements to Birchmount might have officially retired the Classics, we will just have to wait and see if the come out for service in the next couple weeks.

I think the latest VII movements to Birchmount might have officially retired the Classics, we will just have to wait and see if the come out for service in the next couple weeks.

You read my mind.

7412, 7447, 7480, 7496, 7571, 7608 & 7672 on 87

Taken from the general sightings thread.

Taken from the general sightings thread.

I had a feeling 7672 was new to Eglinton. When I looked at the list earlier I thought it was already at Eglinton because I mistook the Eglinton list as the Arrow Road list and 7672 was missing from it.

Only nine 7600's left at Arrow according to the allocation sheet. A couple are at Harvey for bodywork (7690-91 iirc) and will be moved when the work is completed.

I spoke too soon, 7690 returned to Arrow from Hillcrest today instead of moving to Eglinton.

Good; Arrow doesn't need those garbages.

Good; Arrow doesn't need those garbages.

Par for the course for some of the people here to spew such utter and unadulterated nonsense purely based on conjecture and nothing more, which, in the grand scheme of things, amounts to nothing.

Say whatever you want, but remind yourself that credibility is always a good thing to have. I certainly won't be giving you any this time, until you can back up your statement with some facts. That's your choice, of course, but what point would there be in posting at all if everyone decides to play skeptic with everything that you say?

:lol:

Par for the course for some of the people here to spew such utter and unadulterated nonsense purely based on conjecture and nothing more, which, in the grand scheme of things, amounts to nothing.

Say whatever you want, but remind yourself that credibility is always a good thing to have. I certainly won't be giving you any this time, until you can back up your statement with some facts. That's your choice, of course, but what point would there be in posting at all if everyone decides to play skeptic with everything that you say?

I agree completely, the 7600's are not that bad, they certainly ARE in BETTER condition than the 7400's!! I was on 7435 2 days ago and it kept popping the back right hand window open, I'm not talking the little part up top opening< I mean the WHOLE window, the emergency latch wouldent stay closed... My friend was driving it, and he got me to sit back there and hold it closed till he could get a change-off. It took about 45 minutes to get a change-off.

Although I agree with you, perhaps it's better not to enter such a recurring argument where one side says they're reliable and the other says they're slow boxes. We all have our opinions which will not likely change and we all know what everybody else's are by now.

I agree completely, the 7600's are not that bad, they certainly ARE in BETTER condition than the 7400's!! I was on 7435 2 days ago and it kept popping the back right hand window open, I'm not talking the little part up top opening< I mean the WHOLE window, the emergency latch wouldent stay closed... My friend was driving it, and he got me to sit back there and hold it closed till he could get a change-off. It took about 45 minutes to get a change-off.

Try the 7800's. In my opinion, they run the smoothest of all the S50EGR's.

7713 on 64 Main this morning.

It is still out for PM rush, I saw it out during midday service as well.

Try the 7800's. In my opinion, they run the smoothest of all the S50EGR's.

Because they are newer :wacko:.