• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t dare drag me into this dumpster fire, I want nothing further to do with it.

1143 is at malvern getting an engine.

Here’s 7937  

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Shemar said:

1502 1521 1586 are enroute via Jane St and Sheppard Ave to Malvern. 1220 is the Staff Shuttle.

That’s why 1502 & 1521 were parked by the exit this morning... Interesting

I guess Mount Dennis won’t run any Orion VII HEVs anytime soon on the 927 since they tend to be troublesome when they were at Arrow Road. Would it be possible to swap Malvern’s LFS HEVs for all of their 12/13/1400s there?

2 minutes ago, Eren Jaeger said:

For reasons unknown, does anybody know why buses #1149 and #1314 visited the LFS majority McNicoll? Looks to me either trainings, movement or repairs despite they will not be receiving any Orion VII products anytime soon.

@bus_7246 @Bus_Medic @FabianColeyLOVESBUSES @Xtrazsteve

#1149 is training and #1314 has been there for several weeks and also hasn't been in service for quite a while so I would assume that it is receiving some kind of maintenance.

23 hours ago, Eren Jaeger said:

For reasons unknown, does anybody know why buses #1149 and #1314 visited the LFS majority McNicoll? Looks to me either trainings, movement or repairs despite they will not be receiving any Orion VII products anytime soon.

@bus_7246 @Bus_Medic @FabianColeyLOVESBUSES @Xtrazsteve

You know 1149 visited there for less than 1 hour, why was there a need to create a post for this? Just cause it went inside the garage doesn't mean it's a movement.

• Like 3