TTC Orion VII Movement List

1 hour ago, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

1239 is at Wilson
1310 is at Arrow
I presume both for training purposes

I think I've said this somewhere before but you should always wait a day or 2 and see if the same bus is there or not. If it is, it's likely a movement. But for these, 1310 hasn't seen service in a while so i'd assume this is an Obico bus, and therefore training. 1239 on the other hand i'm not sure about but likely training as well. You don't always have to report right when it gets there. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 7749 said:

I think I've said this somewhere before but you should always wait a day or 2 and see if the same bus is there or not. If it is, it's likely a movement. But for these, 1310 hasn't seen service in a while so i'd assume this is an Obico bus, and therefore training. 1239 on the other hand i'm not sure about but likely training as well. You don't always have to report right when it gets there. 

Actually, I left those for about 30-45 minutes, 1239 moved around Wilson to the other side of the division as 1310 didn't move from its position

I would also like to point out the fact that there is a main list which features all of the units including the Obico units that are kept up to date quite frequently by @Shemar on page 174 of this same thread. Going there before reporting such movements like 1310, could be avoided.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No changes to bus movements in the February board. According  to @bus_7246 VII movements and shuffle begins in March. (Time will tell).

On 1/27/2021 at 7:18 AM, Downsview34. said:

These have been converted to Event Support Buses now 

On 1/27/2021 at 10:33 AM, bus_7246 said:

Here’s 7937

2A8DE506-568F-4A53-BBDC-F90EA7B2B4D2.thumb.jpeg.757892a31168238cfc908cace400f49f.jpeg

AB845C12-429C-4FBC-B252-71B1A50C017E.thumb.jpeg.00dae5d0fa732caa816ab897ef7cb2c5.jpeg

Any reason why they are converted?

Per the wiki, did Birchmount took any 790x? I don’t know if they remain at Queensway via Obico or not.

15 hours ago, Eren Jaeger said:

No changes to bus movements in the February board. According  to @bus_7246 VII movements and shuffle begins in March. (Time will tell).

Any reason why they are converted?

Per the wiki, did Birchmount took any 790x? I don’t know if they remain at Queensway via Obico or not.

Some ES buses are stored at Obico, some stored at Birchmount. Usually 2 or 3

7 hours ago, Young said:

Will Mount Dennis be losing any of their OG hybrids or NG hybrids to Malvern??

1 hour ago, MSF1000 said:

The OG hybrids are staying at Mount Dennis. The NG hybrids my guess will move to Malvern.

MtD's 15xx-16xx NG hybrids are expected to move to Malvern