TTC Orion VII Movement List

1 hour ago, Ultimate said:

7935 was also on it, queensway lent two buses for the route

They aren’t loans from Queensway. They are signed crews with dual mode streetcar operators driving the buses out of Queensway. Any bus from 7906-7935 on streetcar routes are most likely streetcar RADs, utilizing dual mode operators 

Just now, bus_7246 said:

They aren’t loans from Queensway. They are signed crews with dual mode streetcar operators driving the buses out of Queensway. Any bus from 7906-7935 on streetcar routes are most likely streetcar RADs, utilizing dual mode operators 

"lent for the route" not for the division...

5 minutes ago, Basket said:

I cant check, i have a day off today and toomorow...

That question wasn't directed at you. If you don't know, then don't answer.

As for 1682, it is currently tracking at Mount Dennis according to Transsee. However, it was last in service on April 18th, at which time it was at Malvern. Let's see if it enters service at Mount Dennis before saying it was moved there. It could be at Mount Dennis as a parts donor, training bus that broke down, who knows.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Genius101 said:

Why is Queensway getting it's old hand me downs back?

Me thinks you cannot appreciate the wonderful thunderous growl of a Cummins ISL engine mated to an Orion VII. Better than coffee in the morning, a true pick me up. And now that summer is on us, refreshing ice cold A/C, the true silver bullet we need. Nay, your longing for mere silver paneling is misguided - its time and place will come. New they may not be, but reliable it will remain.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, transportationtoronto said:

Doesn't Birchmount need these buses to run the 502 and 505?

I believe the issue with tetra and vision has been fixed, and more of those OGs are probably going to move back.