TTC Orion VII Movement List

1 minute ago, Ultimate said:

I mean it could happen but very much doubt they would put it on 

What makes you think that? Before divisions were fully vision, some would be vision and some would be non vision. I don't see why they can't do it now.

23 minutes ago, Matthew TTC 4120 said:

What makes you think that? Before divisions were fully vision, some would be vision and some would be non vision. I don't see why they can't do it now.

Inefficiencies due to mixed equipment (vision and trump). It doesn’t make sense to go backwards rather than forwards in maintaining route management 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shemar said:

Umm... vision and non vision buses have run on the same route before so what is different in this scenario?

when the vision streetcar installations happened the supervisors for streetcars could not communicate with busses outfitted with vision for some reason. so birchmount is getting busses with trump units in the meantime and theyre exclusively being used on those routes.

edit: also it is a confirmed movement that birchmount is getting 79xx. we have started training two weeks prior to today as there is a different communication system that we will be utilizing in conjunction with trump.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ghost said:

edit: also it is a confirmed movement that birchmount is getting 79xx. we have started training two weeks prior to today as there is a different communication system that we will be utilizing in conjunction with trump.

It's ok, you can say a Tetra radios instead of a different communication system. We've talked about this already.

On 4/27/2019 at 7:09 PM, bus_7246 said:

Inefficiencies due to mixed equipment (vision and trump). It doesn’t make sense to go backwards rather than forwards in maintaining route management 

I guess I can eat my words on this since I’ve seen a few 79xxs on Dundas this morning