502 Downtowner

TTC Orion VII Movement List

4 minutes ago, Ontario_Transit said:

Take a look at how many slow boxes are sitting at the Bmount dead lot. And now with the recent withdrawal of the 81 series, there will be bus shortage soon 

They're not withdrawing the 81xx buses.....

I think you mean the later unrebuilt Orion VII hybrid buses (aka the 1500-1800 series).

This shit is getting exhausting, it seems that there's a different series of bus allegedly being canned every week.

Can't wait for next week to hear about how the Novas will all be gone by the end of the year.

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, PCC Guy said:

This shit is getting exhausting, it seems that there's a different series of bus allegedly being canned every week.

Can't wait for next week to hear about how the Novas will all be gone by the end of the year.

Agreed, it's getting annoying. He should read through his post before posting it.

I am so excited to learn about how these brand new 2018 NovaBus LFS will be gone by the end of the year!!!

The reason for the early 81xx series to be going to Wilson is either the recent transferring of the 18xx units to Malvern or because of the 83xx units going through rebuild. It's not rocket science.

• Thanks 1

1815 has moved to Malvern garage. All buses from this batch are now at Malvern. 

Edited by nagaBus
1825 was already at Malvern

On 6/30/2018 at 9:05 PM, nagaBus said:

1825 is now at Malvern. All buses from this batch are now at Malvern with the exception of 1815.

You already reported 1825. I assume you meant 1815?

3 hours ago, nagaBus said:

1825 has moved to Malvern garage. All buses from this batch are now at Malvern. 

7 hours ago, DAT_28 said:

You already reported 1825. I assume you meant 1815?

Yeah, I meant 1815. Thanks for pointing that out.

• Like 2

#1610, #1611 @ Wilson garage#1610 was on route 125 yesterday. #1611 was on route 11 yesterday.

EDIT: 8:45am 

#1610, #1611 returned to Malvern garage this morning. #1610 is currently on route 53. #1611 is currently on route 199.

7 hours ago, Shemar said:

#1610, #1611 @ Wilson garage#1610 was on route 125 yesterday. #1611 was on route 11 yesterday.

EDIT: 8:45am 

#1610, #1611 returned to Malvern garage this morning. #1610 is currently on route 53. #1611 is currently on route 199.

These were/are temporary loans to cover a short term shortage. Probably will happen again for a few weeks yet.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2018 at 7:48 AM, Shemar said:

It's been there since June 24th. It was reported on the previous page.

No, It moved back to Malvern and then back to Wilson again

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, TTC Guy said:

No, It moved back to Malvern and then back to Wilson again

When was this? When Mount Dennis opened in 2008, that is where the unit has been. Ten years later, it was transferred to Malvern. A couple of weeks later, it was transferred to Wilson. 1500 was at Hillcrest for a few days last week but went back to Wilson.

• Like 1

Why doesn't someone go out on the Morningside route to see if the bus is actually on the 116? That tracker might still be one of them that is still glitching. Although, some of the trackers have been fixed on Transsee. If it marks invalid then the tracker's GPS location is still inaccurate.

24 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

5DEB7BEF-0A9D-4F6E-8A4F-1B67346D2A11.png

Heres my proof

Tracker as proof? You should go see it in person then decide if it's real. TRACKERS AREN'T PROOF.

35 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

5DEB7BEF-0A9D-4F6E-8A4F-1B67346D2A11.png

Heres my proof

That's not really considered proof. It's just a tracker. Those can be very unreliable sometimes and they don't really mean anything.

An example of proof is when you actually SEE it on a route, not just looking at a tracker all day.

It's been covered on this forum for quite some time now.

1 minute ago, Shemar said:

I think they get it now, hopefully. No need to keep on dragging this conversation about "tracker sightings" any further. Please stay on topic everyone and enjoy your weekend.