TTC Orion VII Movement List

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, OC Transpo/STO Fan said:

1128 is still at Malvern, but 1633 moved back to Mount Dennis.

Add #1090 and #1105 as well. But I do not know.

EDIT: #1037 arrived three hours ago.

On 11/16/2020 at 12:01 AM, BusFanForever said:

Turns out the moves were not permanent. They were only sent there for repairs.

On 11/13/2020 at 11:36 PM, BusFanForever said:

Watch for some movements this weekend from Mt Dennis to Malvern. Not sure how many but at least one 14xx will be in the group.

@BusFanForever @Bus_Medic Could that be possible for those #10/11xx group to be repairs or permanent movement? Malvern is likely to get their OG HEVs back but no one knows when or how.

13 hours ago, Eren Jaeger said:

Add #1090 and #1105 as well. But I do not know.

EDIT: #1037 arrived three hours ago.

@BusFanForever @Bus_Medic Could that be possible for those #10/11xx group to be repairs or permanent movement? Malvern is likely to get their OG HEVs back but no one knows when or how.

Currently the Mt Dennis buses are being sent to Malvern for repairs and are sent back when done. No need to post the movements since they are temporary.

• 4 weeks later...

Wil>Mal: #1210, #1211, #1222, #1223

2 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

I heard from a reliable bird that the 15xx & 16xx buses from Mt Dennis will be the only buses transferring out to Malvern with the moves when they occur

So the other OG and NG buses from other garages are ruled out? I guess the 15xxs are likely swapped with either the LFS HEV and/or LFS Artic, which the latter may trade with. It’s possible the 34/35xx may move to Arrow or Mount Dennis but Arrow would need some 35xx to replace their 31/32xx which might either go to Birchmount or McNicoll.

• Like 1