TTC Orion VII Movement List

1 hour ago, Shemar said:

#1738, #1772 are parked at the back of Arrow Rd Division.

EDIT: They are heading back to Obico.

Those are both obico units. They go to different garages to either take a washroom break or to grab a bus from that division to train on. Later on they return the bus and hop on that obico bus again and return it back to obico.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 7749 said:

Those are both obico units. They go to different garages to either take a washroom break or to grab a bus from that division to train on. Later on they return the bus and hop on that obico bus again and return it back to obico.

I know that they're obico units. I reported them because I saw them there myself when I was on the 99.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shemar said:

I know that they're obico units. I reported them because I saw them there myself when I was on the 99.

Yes but don't report them as movements because these aren't movements. I'm not sure why people keep mentioning these obico units as movements, as I said before they only go there for breaks or training.

• Like 1

Just now, 7749 said:

Yes but don't report them as movements because these aren't movements. I'm not sure why people keep mentioning these obico units as movements, as I said before they only go there for breaks or training.

They're not even Obico units, they're just being stored there and are being used for the bus training program. The units are still allocated to Malvern (NG HEVs) and Queensway (#79xx) respectively.

• Like 1

Did a property visit while in training today, and there were a good number of trump equipped 79xxs shy of a few units that were at Queensway division. Only 6 hybrids were there that we saw. 1804, 1500 and 1332 were among them

• Like 3

I'd just like to say this, but if you notice any obico NGs at other garages between 7 am and 3 pm it is NOT a movement. I know a operator who was part of the training program, and he told me they go there for breaks, or to train on a bus from that certain garage.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Training maybe?
Qsy>Wil: #7922, #7925

1 hour ago, MK78 said:

It might have been asked, but whats the point of reporting these obico movements? These buses are not removed from their original garage assignments, right? And they're not used for revenue service?

Me too, its because Obico is not a TTC garage. The Obico trackers needs a thread of its own,