TTC Orion VII Movement List

2 hours ago, Shemar said:

I said that because I already reported the unit a few posts above on this page. Before posting stuff right away, make sure that you search the thread first to make sure that the info that you want to share hasn't been reported by someone else and also make sure that info that is posted is valid information.

My mistake, I’ll look harder next time. Thanks for telling me

2 hours ago, PCC Guy said:

For anyone interested, unless the unit went out on a different service in the evening, 8100's last run at Birchmount was the 502 bustitution yesterday.

Bir>Wil: #8100 (on route 51) - though according to the newest allocation sheet, all of the 8100's are now purged from Birchmount. 

Because Wilson will be installing VISION on the 8100s, can some of the 8100s or 8300s move to Birchmount since they do not have VISION installed just yet? 

5 hours ago, BYD said:

Bir>Wil: #8100 (on route 51) - though according to the newest allocation sheet, all of the 8100's are now purged from Birchmount. 

Because Wilson will be installing VISION on the 8100s, can some of the 8100s or 8300s move to Birchmount since they do not have VISION installed just yet? 

Bmount would just get all the 8510s which don't have Vision and still normally being dispatched on the 46 and 927. 

I wouldn't be surprised that the east end would be completely Orion VII free by the end of next year when most of the 1500s and 1700s hybrids are done.

1 hour ago, Xtrazsteve said:

Bmount would just get all the 8510s which don't have Vision and still normally being dispatched on the 46 and 927. 

I wouldn't be surprised that the east end would be completely Orion VII free by the end of next year when most of the 1500s and 1700s hybrids are done.

No. Birchmount would get the remaining 84xx and malvern would get the 85/86xx. 89/92xx are staying

Just now, Rowan Pendergrast said:

Well then what buses move to malvern from arrow to replace the hybrids. Keep in mind there were 123 OGs at birchmount when the 31xx arrived and there are 270 31-33xx

Wait and see. Better off keeping your thoughts about movements to yourself, unless its actually true. A lot of people here find it very annoying.

14 minutes ago, Rowan Pendergrast said:

Well then what buses move to malvern from arrow to replace the hybrids. Keep in mind there were 123 OGs at birchmount when the 31xx arrived and there are 270 31-33xx

The novas don't have to replace them one for one. They are much newer and more reliable. Plus, there only ~80 OGs in service.

It makes perfect sense for the 8400s and 8510s to get Vision installed at Bmount and zero sense to move Vision buses to a garage that supervisors can't even communicate with them. Who knows what will happen in a year time. Things could be shuffled around. I suggest you don't 100% believe in anything you heard till you see it.

I definitely have been wondering what will happen fleet wise to Malvern once the 15xx-18xx’s are retired. My guess is that Orion’s will move from Wilson, Mt. Dennis and Arrow and the 85xx’s will move to Wilson. Also Queensways fleet is getting older, what will happen to that?

57 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

I definitely have been wondering what will happen fleet wise to Malvern once the 15xx-18xx’s are retired. My guess is that Orion’s will move from Wilson, Mt. Dennis and Arrow and the 85xx’s will move to Wilson. Also Queensways fleet is getting older, what will happen to that?

3400s replace some of them, but not all. 3400’s won’t go to queensway but whichever division they are delivered to will have some (diesel) buses move. I’m guessing they will go to wilson and 81xx will move, but idk. None of this info is 100% but I’m 99% sure 79xx retire before 2022. They retire once all the unrebuilt hybrids retire, as the 10/11xx are getting vision installed and according to @Bus_Medic only ~45 Queensway buses get vision. Nobody rage I am saying for sure. Queensway novas are not going anywhere 

1 hour ago, Rowan Pendergrast said:

3400s replace some of them, but not all. 3400’s won’t go to queensway but whichever division they are delivered to will have some (diesel) buses move. I’m guessing they will go to wilson and 81xx will move, but idk. None of this info is 100% but I’m 99% sure 79xx retire before 2022. They retire once all the unrebuilt hybrids retire, as the 10/11xx are getting vision installed and according to @Bus_Medic only ~45 Queensway buses get vision. Nobody rage I am saying for sure. Queensway novas are not going anywhere 

You just don't get it do you... and I'm 100% sure that you're 100% wrong. People want useful information on here not useless information. The speculation, hearsay, and rumours is uncalled for and very unnecessary. Please stop doing it. Thank you. And that's the end of it. We are going back to staying on topic, again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, Shemar said:

You just don't get it do you... and I'm 100% sure that you're 100% wrong. People want useful information on here not useless information. The speculation, hearsay, and rumours is uncalled for and very unnecessary. Please stop doing it. Thank you. And that's the end of it. We are going back to staying on topic, again.

You tryna start beef with me is not needed either

You guys obviously have something against me. Many other people on this board make educated guesses about bus movements, and you only freak out at me. When @TTC Guy guessed that the Orion’s would move from arrow, mt dennis, and Wilson, you didn’t rage at him. I’m the ONLY one on this board who has to tell you guys my guesses are NOT 100% and for you not to rage at me. Criticize me for going off topic, stop getting mad at me for stupid stuff. Also I meet with eric chu this Friday (he works with the ceo and those guys) and I will find out about the 79xx retirements

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...