NHL Discussion

MT0603

Here is the conference finals schedule.

REGULAR SEASON SERIES

• Bruins won 2 out of 3 against the Hurricanes.
  • Sharks won 2 out of 3 against the Blues.

ALL-TIME PLAYOFF SERIES

• Bruins lead the Hurricanes* 3-1 (Hurricanes* won the last series 4-3 in 2009).
  • Sharks lead the Blues 3-2 (Sharks won the last series 4-2 in 2016).

*Note: Includes series against the franchise when they were the Hartford Whalers.

MY PREDICTIONS

• Bruins in 7.
  • Sharks in 7.

SECOND ROUND PREDICTIONS RESULTS

• Gregory: 2-2
  • newflyerinvero: 2-2
  • 38 Highland Creek: 1-3
  • 7575: 1-3

My predictions:

Bruins in 6

Blues in 6

10 hours ago, newflyerinvero said:

John Tavares, who was supposed to have participated with Tesm Canada for the IHHF World Championships, suffered an oblique injury and is on his way back to Toronto be evaluated.

What in blazes is with these typos?

In other news, #59 Tyler Bertuzzi of the Detroit Red Wings is taking Tavares' place in the World Championships for the time being.

On 5/9/2019 at 11:10 PM, 38 Highland Creek said:

My predictions:

Bruins in 6

Blues in 6

What in blazes is with these typos?

In other news, #59 Tyler Bertuzzi of the Detroit Red Wings is taking Tavares' place in the World Championships for the time being.

To be honest, whenever I'm using my Android to post replies here or anywhere for that matter, I type so fast that sometimes the droid can't correct the mistakes that happen. While I try to look closely at any potential mistakes, not all of them are caught in time.

Anyway, Boston is up 1-0 in their series with Carolina, a convincing 5-2 win.

Erik Karlsson opens and closes the scoring as the Sharks win a wild one over the Blues 5-4 in overtime to take a 2-1 series lead. There is some controversy with the overtime winner, however, as the replay clearly shows that there was a hand pass that should have been charged against the Sharks, but was missed by the refs.

Boston has won 4-0 sweeping the Hurricanes. I think Carolina did a great job in the play offs. They eliminated the former Stanley Cup champions and swept the New York Islanders. I didn’t except them to make it this far.

On 6/9/2019 at 10:57 PM, Oc4526 said:

Boston just forced a Game 7 with a commanding 5-1 win over St Louis.

Prior to that game, St. Louis Blues anthemist Charles Glenn sang "The Star Spangled Banner" for the last time before retiring.  He was the anthem singer for the Blues since 2000 and has made the fans proud of the team's accomplishments prior to the post above mine.  Though Glenn will stop singing anthems at the Enterprise Center, he'll continue to perform at weddings and other events.