GRT Supervisors and Drivers

GRT 9401

Do any of you drivers do supervising and driving?

What I mean is if you do half supervising with the GRT van, and do half bus driving on certain days.

GRT does have Part-Time Supervisors who are Full-Time drivers, however their responsibilities are limited from those of regular Full-Time supervisors and if anything they are doing results in them exceeding those responsibilities the matter must then be transferred to a regular Full-Time supervisor to take over (ie. accident investigations or employee disipline).

I believe we currently have two or three drivers who are part time supervisiors (but I stand to be corrected on that number).

GRT does have Part-Time Supervisors who are Full-Time drivers, however their responsibilities are limited from those of regular Full-Time supervisors and if anything they are doing results in them exceeding those responsibilities the matter must then be transferred to a regular Full-Time supervisor to take over (ie. accident investigations or employee disipline).

I believe we currently have two or three drivers who are part time supervisiors (but I stand to be corrected on that number).

I call them "Wannabe White Shirts".