2010 Garage Transfers

323 Surrey Ctrl Stn

Currently, there is only one run in BTC that does a tripper on the 49, and it's in the afternoon. Meaning that B7381 is now based out of RTC, and BTC is depleted of D40LF's. B)

Thank you Burnaby, it's about damn time to move that thing to my territory! ;)

Dave

Thank you Burnaby, it's about damn time to move that thing to my territory! B)

Dave

Wait until RTC starts seeing Nova's... :(

Preferably the 2006 LFS' since their cloth seats trap in hideous odours, scratched windows, and extreme cases of vandalism... Won't that be fun? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Good 2 hear some Richmond's artics go to PoCo coz it waste a lot of space in Richmond since the 98 B-Line was cancelled last September

I agree, those buses seem to sit around doing a whole lot of nothing most of the time. Especially with lower UBC service levels coming tomorrow these buses are being highly under-utilized.

You know what...? Actually no, no comment.

Probably best to keep it like that.

Chris Cassidy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I saw 7181 was running on 403 yesterday on No. 3 Road. I don't know is this bus transferred to Richmond?

According to the most recent Fleet Model Allocation chart provided by Transit-Vancouver (the Yahoo Group) dated July 9th of this year, 7181 is or rather was in storage. Currently, the 403 is only operated by RTC which would mean that yes, 7181 is now a Richmond bus.

According to the most recent Fleet Model Allocation chart provided by Transit-Vancouver (the Yahoo Group) dated July 9th of this year, 7181 is or rather was in storage. Currently, the 403 is only operated by RTC which would mean that yes, 7181 is now a Richmond bus.

Of course, these buses are almost doin' nothin' after the NOVA HEVs are allocated 2 Vancouver Depot!!!

In addition, other than 7181, is there any bus from 7168 in Richmond NOW? or some in PoCo?

Of course, these buses are almost doin' nothin' after the NOVA HEVs are allocated 2 Vancouver Depot!!!

In addition, other than 7181, is there any bus from 7168 in Richmond NOW? or some in PoCo?

V7183 was spotted at BTC yesterday against the South fence, it too was stored and will probably receive some mechanical work before being put back into service. B8004 was also spotted against the East wall when it too was still deemed to have been stored.

Saw the 7208 in Surrey this morning, some 96's being transferred to the STC?

In spite of the influx of Nova's at VTC, it is to my understanding that Vancouver has some extra buses (all D40LF's) that are gradually getting transferred to RTC and STC.