What would you rather have?

vivablue5215

1 hour ago, H4 5600 said:

D40HF, as i ride V's all the time but havent rode or seen a new flyer HF in a LONG time. 

YRT 1401 (xcelsior) or 501 (van hell)?

Also, I understand you don't like Van Hool's single deck buses, but please be more specific as to the model you are referring to. For example, the TD925 is ok, but maybe the C2045, A300,... are not. Please be more specific.

On 23/06/2017 at 2:33 PM, benz.citaro.fan said:

Also, I understand you don't like Van Hool's single deck buses, but please be more specific as to the model you are referring to. For example, the TD925 is ok, but maybe the C2045, A300,... are not. Please be more specific.

Uhh, i said yrt 501. Last i checked, there was only one yrt vanhool numbered 501.

Also, can we please stop posting in this thread without answering the last question and posting a new question. Its quite annoying and gets very confusing.

Considering nobody asked a new question, i will post one. NFTA 20XX LFS or the new NFTA cng LFS.

2 hours ago, H4 5600 said:

Uhh, i said yrt 501. Last i checked, there was only one yrt vanhell numbered 501.

Also, can we please stop posting in this thread without answering the last question and posting a new question. Its quite annoying and gets very confusing.

Considering nobody asked a new question, i will post one. NFTA 20XX LFS or the new NFTA cng LFS.

20xx series LFS. By the way the YRT Van Hool 501 is an A330 model.

VH TD925 or ADL Enviro500 for GO?

19 hours ago, H4 5600 said:

Enviro500

What rte would you rather ride a yrt V on, 18 or 303?

I would say 303 because the Cummins ISM is a little too much for local routes in a 40ft bus.

Which generation of YRT V: 1989 Vaughan, 1989 Markham, 2000 GO, 2002 GO or 2003 Express?

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎25 at 6:13 PM, benz.citaro.fan said:

I would say 303 because the Cummins ISM is a little too much for local routes in a 40ft bus.

Which generation of YRT V: 1989 Vaughan, 1989 Markham, 2000 GO, 2002 GO or 2003 Express?

its like you two are the only ones playing.

2000 YRT V ex GO. Suburban Classic OR Articulated Classic?

I think this has been asked before, but since I'm here, I would pick the RTS, for the look of it.

And speaking of looks, would you rather have:

1. Orion VII NG or Berkhof Ambassador?
  2. Nova Bus LFS or Berkhof Jonckheer?

If you don't what they are, you can look them up quite easily. You'll be surprised at how similar these buses look.

On 6/28/2017 at 9:56 AM, TransitfanJW said:

The Berkhofs' front window is too large for my taste, so the first option for both questions.

Metropolitan Transportation Authority or King County Metro?

I choose MTA because they have some RTS and D60HF that are hard to find elsewhere.

iPhone 7 or Samsung Galaxy S8?

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2017 at 7:58 AM, benz.citaro.fan said:

I choose MTA because they have some RTS and D60HF that are hard to find elsewhere.

iPhone 7 or Samsung Galaxy S8?

I'd personally pick an iPhone 7 ... Then again that is what I currently own :lol:

Here's one for you guys. Would you rather live in a world where animals can talk or in a world where its pitch black 24 hours a day. 

16 hours ago, Ninja Bus Fan said:

I'd personally pick an iPhone 7 ... Then again that is what I currently own :lol:

Here's one for you guys. Would you rather live in a world where animals can talk or in a world where its pitch black 24 hours a day. 

A world where animals can talk.

Would you rather have STO 7901 or TTC 7901:1?