has anyone spotted the 3 double deckers running recently in June? Thank you

They're still in service.

Today:

1202 on run 700-53

1203 on run 700-54

i wanna photo them under the St Laurent Tunnel, I am wondering which run at which time, they will go through there(doesn't matter if it's east or westbound) thank you ~~

i wanna photo them under the St Laurent Tunnel, I am wondering which run at which time, they will go through there(doesn't matter if it's east or westbound) thank you ~~

Hello Cimon8000 in the morning there is 2 WB 35 trips that pass through St Laurent and they are 6:11 and 8:06 Am and one trip on the 77 at approx 7 am going eb* to Blair from Hurdman.

In the evening the 35 Orleans departs Hurdman @ 4:56 pm

(This is provided that they are out). You can also check Ocbustracker (Stop code for St Laurent is 3025) to see if the trips on the 35 or Am 77 has a Double Decker

Hope this is helpful

Edited by Oc4526

4451 is now unwrapped.

Speaking of unwrapping, last week I spotted 5001 on Wednesday unwrapped from it's Doors Open Ottawa wrap, which was on the bus when I spotted it last Sunday running the shuttle. 5177 was the other bus wrapped, and both were on the shuttle last Sunday.

OC's 9722, 9725, 9731 and 9732 were seen heading westbound on Highway 401 in Ajax.

MTB didnt buy 9722... Guelph Transit has 9722 (pictured below). We have had it for a while now.

Guelph Transit 231-A.jpg

1201 ~~> 77 1202 ~~> 61 1203 ~~> 77

yup saw them as well, 1202 is on run 700-53, 1201 on 700-54 & 1203 is on 700-55, what a day for me to see all 3 of them in service@

yup saw them as well, 1202 is on run 700-53, 1201 on 700-54 & 1203 is on 700-55, what a day for me to see all 3 of them in service@

All three units were able to make it to service since Wednesday afternoon. Prior to that, the last time all three made it out in the afternoon was February 6th - so it doesn't happen too often. Glad you were able to see them in-service, hopefully you got some good pictures.

Anyways, this upcoming week will be the last week for the three pilot double decker buses to be in-service before they are pulled off the roads.

Have they a buyer yet? Or has anyone seemed interested in purchasing them.?

I'm only guesing but I can see them either going to BC Transit or perhaps Las Vegas. I dought GO would want them since there have a rear door while GO's are suburban.Not sure of other agencies?

All three units were able to make it to service since Wednesday afternoon. Prior to that, the last time all three made it out in the afternoon was February 6th - so it doesn't happen too often. Glad you were able to see them in-service, hopefully you got some good pictures.

Anyways, this upcoming week will be the last week for the three pilot double decker buses to be in-service before they are pulled off the roads.

yup confirmed from the driver and dispatcher too that next week will be their last week, thanks again JCL!!!

Have they a buyer yet? Or has anyone seemed interested in purchasing them.?

I'm only guesing but I can see them either going to BC Transit or perhaps Las Vegas. I dought GO would want them since there have a rear door while GO's are suburban.Not sure of other agencies?

most likely they will end up in BC Transit, #9529 to 9531 maybe?

Slow down- OC Transpo doesn't even have one on property yet. They should start arriving August-September but I wouldn't count on them seeing service right away.