A. Wong

OC Bus Spottings

The 85 normaly has a mix of 40 and 60 foot buses on it

O... I almost forget.... I saw a bunch of 40 foot buses on various 60 foot bus routes (85, 95 and 97).

The 85 normaly has a mix of 40 and 60 foot buses on it

Yes but it is extremly rare to see 40 foot buses on saturday. I was surprise to see a 40 foot bus on 95 yesterday.

Anyways at least 2 invero buses broke down. 1 broke down near Pleasant Park and one broke 4528 (iirc) at Bay station.

There is no 4528.

sorry its one of the 452X bus then.

To continue my observation from today. At least one bus with Loeb roof line wrap and spotted the latest Laurent Shopping Center wrap. This time the wrap is green.

Bus # 4014 has a new advertisement that covers the entire back of the bus for the 2008 Hyundai Accent Sedan.

The destination sign of Leduc Bus Lines # 3932 alternates between displaying the route # and "Go Sens Go".

Bus # 4014 has a new advertisement that covers the entire back of the bus for the 2008 Hyundai Accent Sedan.

The destination sign of Leduc Bus Lines # 3932 alternates between displaying the route # and "Go Sens Go".

4099 also have the hyundai wrap. I am not sure whether it is the same one or not. Also 4432 also have the Thomson University Wrap.

Some sort of activity in the eastbound platform at Campus station during today's drive home. Temporary delays and detours were in place for both east and westbound routes. I get the impression that somebody may have been hit trying to cross the transitway. I saw bus # 6319 being driven back to the garage by a supervisor with substantial damage to the front winshield.

Some sort of activity in the eastbound platform at Campus station during today's drive home. Temporary delays and detours were in place for both east and westbound routes. I get the impression that somebody may have been hit trying to cross the transitway. I saw bus # 6319 being driven back to the garage by a supervisor with substantial damage to the front winshield.

i was told there was a demonstration near campus. It took forver from lees to Mackenize King today.

i was told there was a demonstration near campus. It took forver from lees to Mackenize King today.

There was a protest earler in the morning ( with a short detour on queen st for wb traffic only)

Some one was hit when they tryed to cross the transitway (some how servived the 4 lanes of traffic on nicholas st but not on the transitway) the detour didnt last long.

It's a lack of maintenance staff to do the correct job. Either that or shear laziness.

Or it could be a little from column 'A' and a little from column 'B'.

There are at least 5 invero with st. laurent shopping centre wraps 4 were spotted right next to each other at Greenboro shopping centre and 1 one route 4.

Latest driver side wrap an unidentify invero has the Place D'Orlean Mall wrap. The wrap is baby blue.

9113 has an unique livery

I like that actually... Does anyone have a shot of a classic painted like this, but a view that you can see the front and side as well?

I like that actually... Does anyone have a shot of a classic painted like this, but a view that you can see the front and side as well?

this is the best shot i can get without transpassing. I took this shot at Hurman's Layover area. The side of this bus sorta like the one I attached.

9105.jpg

9105.jpg

post-80-1208601909_thumb.jpg

post-80-1208601909_thumb.jpg

this is the best shot i can get without transpassing. I took this shot at Hurman's Layover area. The side of this bus sorta like the one I attached.

Oh, so the half white and half red front Classics still have the older paint scheme on the sides right?