Enviro 500

Buses in the snow

Nice!

Two questions: Is seeing an ex-Markham bus in its original lively in Richmond Hill routes (e.g. 83 Trench) common? And have you seen YRT buses with the new lively recently?

There aren't many buses left in the former Markham livery. However seeing ex-Markham buses such as 2050 in one of the links on Richmond Hill routes like 87 & 83 are very common. I haven't seen any buses with the new YRT livery yet. :lol:

There aren't many buses left in the former Markham livery. However seeing ex-Markham buses such as 2050 in one of the links on Richmond Hill routes like 87 & 83 are very common. I haven't seen any buses with the new YRT livery yet. :lol:

THANKS!

Are streetcars in the snow allowed here? :)

Taken on Saturday April 7...

DSCF0343.JPG

It started snowing pretty bad today, and as luck would have it I missed my bus by a few minutes. So, why not get the camera out and do a bit of night/snow photography...

04118e_BT0620.jpg

It started snowing pretty bad today, and as luck would have it I missed my bus by a few minutes. So, why not get the camera out and do a bit of night/snow photography...

Nice photo! Back in August 2006 when I was in Toronto, I kept crossing my finger, hoping to catch a Nova on rt.77 (as I stayed near the Finch Station area), but whenever I needed a 77, it was always a D40LF that showed up..........and when I finally didn't need the 77, twice that a Nova showed up! :lol:

Dave

Nice photo! Back in August 2006 when I was in Toronto, I kept crossing my finger, hoping to catch a Nova on rt.77 (as I stayed near the Finch Station area), but whenever I needed a 77, it was always a D40LF that showed up..........and when I finally didn't need the 77, twice that a Nova showed up! :P

Dave

I guess it would ruin your day if I said they're regulars on the 77 now :lol: but there's always next time...

Plus, the boring 1 1/2-2hr ride isn't worth it unless it's a fishbowl :P

I guess it would ruin your day if I said they're regulars on the 77 now :( but there's always next time...

Plus, the boring 1 1/2-2hr ride isn't worth it unless it's a fishbowl ;)

Agreed, or even a YRT ex-GO Orion I Express. :P

Nice photo! Back in August 2006 when I was in Toronto, I kept crossing my finger, hoping to catch a Nova on rt.77 (as I stayed near the Finch Station area), but whenever I needed a 77, it was always a D40LF that showed up..........and when I finally didn't need the 77, twice that a Nova showed up! :(

Dave

I should've told ya

its like if i want an Orion V a D40LF Shows

Awesome, I love those old 3-piece roll-signs. Often they (and the one piece ones) were called 'destination curtains'. I only mention this now because I heard a driver refer to the destination sign as a 'curtain' today and it brought back a flood of pleasant memories. :lol:

An oldie from my 35mm days:

April 4th 2003: amid a surprise storm of freezing rain, Brampton fishbowls 8068 and 8276 idle away as night falls.

W20e_BT8068_8276_04_03_03_DanD.jpg