2010 Edmonton and Area Spottings

T6H-5307N

Bill and i caught the #2 tongiht to go to the lrt as we were going to a concert at century place and by luck who was driving but Vi! What a treat! Last time i rode the 2 was years ago and by coincidence, it was her driving it that day too!

Luck has it!

I caught her the night before.

A concert at Century Place? ;)

Wouldn't the Citadel or Winspear be a better venue

for a concert?

Don't know what unit involved, however this was just posted on twitter.

K-Bro Linen semi - turns left in front of an ETS bus, so bus t-bones the trailer and one of our bus drivers is now unconscious in hospital ;) This was at 102 St and 111 Ave, happened at 1905 hrs

Aparently info and photo's to be posted at inews880.com soon under ireports.

Update

Bus unit is 4145 with major major damage.

A photo taken by Brent Welch

17944_427231200463_721000463_10540662_5690290_n.jpg

More on inews880 site ina bit i believe.

I heard about the accident, of course I didn't get home until 1945.

I sure hope the driver pulls through.

In other news, spotted mike from edmonton at Westmount Mall checking out some collectors trading cards.

Every Saturday The Society of Trading Card Collectors (or whatever they call themselves) have a very nice

set up in the Mall.

I still like my cards better.

Apparently the driver is still unconscious in the hospital. :D

A friend of mine who drives out of Mitchell says there is a K-Bro plant near there and she sees the trucks often. She says " Most of the time the drivers head is barely above the dashboard but he's driving like a maniac. You have to be real careful around those trucks."

K-Bro delivers to the Royal Alex, and their shipping/receiving is about 100 feet south of where the accident happened.

CFRN interviewed me this morning, but it looks like the 6:00 news is pre-empted by some sports thingy

Trust some sports thingy to get in the way of real news. :P

I was happily watching some news at BP Lounge tonight when they changed the channel to some sports thingy :P

I learned to drive with a maroon '64 Chevy wagon lol

And I remember a friend of my Dad's buying a car at Jenner Motors *shocked look*

My dad owned a 65 maroon Biscayne. I remember going with him to pick it up too, but at Edmonton Motors, not Stedelbauer. :lol:

With a gorgeous glimpse of trolley overhead to boot.

I spotted a T6H-5307N in the hall at Churchill. Thanks for the wave, not like James who flitted past with his nose up in the air. Major attitude or what!!!

hah and i waved at you when i was leaving too night and you ignored me just because there was a customer at your counter. How insulting!

You have to get my attention first. But don't try it next month - I'll be too busy (Senior pass sales begin Mar. 01st).

Ok ill just come through banging on windows to get your attention. Disadvantage: Scares all the Seniors, Advantage: All the seniors have heart attacks and dont even make it up to your window!

lol J/k

All the seniors have heart attacks and dont even make it up to your window!

Oo Oo Oo, then when they all have heart attacks, you can be the hero that comes to the rescue and saves them all! I can see it now, your name in lights over ETS customer service.