Favourite Photo

Gerbil

I think I inadvertently stepped in a puddle after this shot...

I stepped in poo right as I took this one, I thought it was a banana peel until I looked behind me. The poo was right in the middle of the sidewalk.

28-099.JPG

I think this one turned out well, though!

Did you post this before in another forum? great shot. Looks like a British Rail loco right down to the logo.B)

Don't remember if I posted SIMILAR shot; this was taken some 2 weeks ago. :lol: And, yes, british locos are also known as Class ####.

normal_340-2301.jpg

Oh, good days those Comet III's (?) were on active service...

(Admis, I'm sorry, but I really had to quote this image!)

Oh, good days those Comet III's (?) were on active service...

(Admis, I'm sorry, but I really had to quote this image!)

The SEPTA Comets are easy to find; you just have to know what trains they're assigned to (they usually operate on the same trains each day, if I'm not mistaken.)

The SEPTA Comets are easy to find; you just have to know what trains they're assigned to (they usually operate on the same trains each day, if I'm not mistaken.)

They operate on certain expresses in the morning rush and the afternoon rush. They are indeed easy to find. They only operate on high-speed express runs. (I mean...who would want to be treated to a Comet ride that runs local stop-and-go? Those trains were built for speed. Sustained speed!)

Here's one I took yesterday:

2822.JPG

TTC 2822 seen on Route 59 Maple Leaf. Taken outside Lawrence West Station.

For me, this is one of the first shots that I took where the whole subject is in focus. Usually my camera tends to blur the back end of the bus, but not here :rolleyes:

(Btw, how do you make the pictures bigger when uploading them, so that they don't need to be clicked to view?)

Here's one I took yesterday:

2822.JPG

TTC 2822 seen on Route 59 Maple Leaf. Taken outside Lawrence West Station.

For me, this is one of the first shots that I took where the whole subject is in focus. Usually my camera tends to blur the back end of the bus, but not here :rolleyes:

(Btw, how do you make the pictures bigger when uploading them, so that they don't need to be clicked to view?)

If you upload them to a website somewhere on the internet, you can right-click the image and "copy image location", and imbed them into your post using the Insert Link button or (URL tag).

It should automatically size larger images down so they fit your post.

Wow, is that ever beautiful! The bus kinda blends in with all the orange, brown, pinks in the photo. Really pleasing to look at. You should submit that to the Transit Company, maybe they would like to use it for a Ride Guide cover or something. Giving you full credit of course.

Adding a bit of a twist, rather than posting my best bus photo (which would involve a lot of digging and arbitrariness on my part) here are a couple of my best aviation photos instead.

Air Canada A319 landing at YVR. Considering the crappy lighting this was one of the best pans I was able to pull off that evening.

Air Canada B777 also landing at YVR. I think this is my best touchdown shot.