Favourite Photo

Gerbil

My favourite photo has to be this one I took twenty years ago at the Rideau Centre, well after sunset on a December night, using my 35 mm SLR camera set to f/2 and a 1/2-second shutter speed--without a flash--and miraculously there was no camera shake even though I wasn't using a tripod.  I think the end result is just beautiful. ^_^

STO9601.jpg

5 hours ago, tomsbuspage said:

My favourite photo has to be this one I took twenty years ago at the Rideau Centre, well after sunset on a December night, using my SLR camera set to f/2 and a 1/2-second shutter speed, and miraculously there was no camera shake even though I wasn't using a tripod.  I think the end result is just beautiful. ^_^

STO9601.jpg

Nice photo! That's actually one of my favourite STO photos, lol.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2022 at 6:45 PM, 503FraserHwy said:

The ones I draw myself 

16599123089998648628297711514615.jpg

Good job! I think I have some old photos I like a lot, mostly all of these better than all my previous or current photos!

Almost all of them Featuring my model Halifax Transit D40LFs and a photo or two with ONE of the last Orion VIs in Canada before it retired!

Seen is some Ex TTC Orion VIIs too.

One of them is a wrap I did on one of my HT buses because my neighbor was moving to Halifax, so I gave her that.

(All taken in Sault Ste. Marie and Goulais River, Ontario on Lake Superior!

Personal Creationz.jpg

Halifax.jpg

Da Superior Waterz.jpg

D40LF.jpg

ok.jpg

yep.jpg

Oops an Orion.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sure some of you recognize very similar photos to this one from some members' profile pictures. I chose the location specifically for the scenery that comes with a head-on shot. The people who I was with instead got a side shot, that maybe had one building in the background if they were lucky.

Had I known they were going for something like that, I would've had us go halfway down the hill. That spot would've worked much better for them imo, but oh well

IMG_2367.jpg

• Like 3