General LOL moments

AlexLy

12 hours ago, Tom1122 said:

A combined LOL/WTF moment:

I was looking on Amtrak's website for tickets between Dallas and Chicago. While they gave me the direct way, they also suggested an alternate route that runs by way of Los Angeles, Portland  Oregon, and Chicago.

Because you're a good railfan, you bought tickets for the alternate routing, right?

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, captaintrolley said:

Looking over my grocery shopping list for tomorrows trip to Safeway. Pretty sure I wrote down Onion.  Reading it over again, I could have swore it read Orion. Hmmm, gonna need a larger shopping bag for that... ?

Are you sure you didn't intend on getting an Orion? They're good buses I find. You may want to go down to the place called the "Orion Bus Shop" in your city to pick out an Orion bus. Don't worry, they have every kind of Orion bus model to choose from too. (just kidding)

As for getting it home, you may want to get this:

2E433E9B-8779-4453-BA70-13B8A6E1E5D6.jpeg

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, OC Transpo/STO Fan said:

Are you sure you didn't intend on getting an Orion? They're good buses I find. You may want to go down to the place called the "Orion Bus Shop" in your city to pick out an Orion bus. Don't worry, they have every kind of Orion bus model to choose from too. (just kidding)

As for getting it home, you may want to get this:

2E433E9B-8779-4453-BA70-13B8A6E1E5D6.jpeg

Face reveal?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Orion VI said:

why did u change from NovaBus76 who was a respectable person, and posted some pretty useful things, to this, a useless member that's main goal is to antagonize others. I posted what I did, and I couldn't care less about what you think about it, and I don't think anybody else does either. You've been told before to drop things like this. Thinking about reporting, just so you know.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, NoUse4AName said:
4 minutes ago, Orion VI said:

why did u change from NovaBus76 who was a respectable person, and posted some pretty useful things, to this, a useless member that's main goal is to antagonize others. I posted what I did, and I couldn't care less about what you think about it, and I don't think anybody else does either. You've been told before to drop things like this. Thinking about reporting, just so you know.

?

• 3 weeks later...

That’s actually a specialized sealer tape from 3M. We’ve been retrofitting the roofs of our Orions with it too. It’s more effective than trying to chase down transient leaks with sikaflex. Does the whole seam end to end once and for all.

Admittedly, that install looks like shit.

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, OCTranspoMaster said:

For those who live in Ottawa and record videos on both OC Transpo and the STO, it's really funny how quickly you learn French, especially when the first thing you learn is to tell people to piss off in both languages. 

What I find very ridiculous is when the OC Transpo Next Stop Announcement announces the next stop in both English and French when really they are repeating the same location twice. 

On 1/12/2019 at 9:32 PM, OC Transpo/STO Fan said:

I like ALCO locomotives so I went to the ALCO store but they were out of stock.?

100_8982.thumb.JPG.bbdff711038d967eba71d82de52e93ea.JPG

Working on a law report on Capital Punishment across the world. As much this is a serious topic, I couldn't stop laughing from this story.

Someone who was facing the firing squad was given a last request for murder. He asked for a bullet-proof vest. 

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...