Today's Sightings

7 hours ago, Gamer Studios said:

Apparently cause people complained the orions were loud along the route...doesn't mean they are generally banned...the other day a OG did the 30

It’s mainly night time that would be an issue. Did it stay out at night? They might as well complain about high park being loud in the day.

On 7/22/2022 at 6:16 PM, Young said:

Maybe for the 30 and 189 for Mount Dennis but what garage would take 66 if they did that 

66 can also easily go to Mount Dennis with a relief at Old Mill Station. Deadheads will be longer of course but TTC has made more questionable route changes before (i.e. 71 to Queensway). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GZ6113PHEV5 said:

They have been putting electric buses on route 927 for about two weeks.

That is why I posted what I saw in Today’s sightings. I saw them, and I posted what I saw. I didn’t post saying that they were special 

July 30 2022

TTC 8073 was taken off the carabana shuttle at around 2 pm, was changed to a police shuttle. Dropped off all officers at 32 Div, 41 Div and 42 Div in that order.

8880 and 9152 were also taken off and sent on this shuttle but with different officers to different locations. Buses were using "SPECIAL"

17 hours ago, 7749 said:

July 30 2022

TTC 8073 was taken off the carabana shuttle at around 2 pm, was changed to a police shuttle. Dropped off all officers at 32 Div, 41 Div and 42 Div in that order.

8880 and 9152 were also taken off and sent on this shuttle but with different officers to different locations. Buses were using "SPECIAL"

8880 was a RAD. Started by being sent to pick up officers from 41 Division and then spent the rest of the day on the Caribana Shuttle.

• Thanks 1